Skopelos Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi driver in Nafplio

Nafplio Nov 14, 2015 at 6:20 AM

any suggestions - consider for travel to the sights near nafplio - Mycenae and Epidavoros

• we135b's Profile Photo

Five days in Athens

Athens 18 hours ago

I'm ending a cruise in Athens next August 2016 and am planning to stay four or five days there afterwards. My initial impression is that the tourist attractions in Athens are few. What are the must see tourist attractions? I like to stay at hotels that are centrally located. Is there a city center per se in Athens that would be the best location? Alternatively, I wouldn't mind staying in a resort type of environment. Any recommendations for that? Or would it make sense to jump on a boat to one of the islands? This will be for my wedding anniversary so something nice is preferred. I'm not too concerned about cost. My wife and I like culture and hiking.

• Renting a vehicle

Greece Nov 5, 2015 at 12:10 AM

Does anyone ever was thinking about rent a car, boat or a bike from inhabitant in Greece? I mean, is there any ads from citizens about renting a vehicle

• Motorbike rental

Thessaloniki Nov 18, 2015 at 9:04 AM

I plan to visit north of Greece in May 2016 looking for motorbike rental for 1 week .
      Anybody knows where I can find such rental ?

• seanmccurry's Profile Photo

where to stay

Santorini Island Oct 31, 2015 at 4:31 AM

my wife and I are planning a week in Santorini next year. we like good food and lively nights. Any suggestions on where to stay please

• Where to stay

Mykonos Oct 25, 2015 at 9:49 AM

i wanna go for july2016.. Want to stay for 4 nights.. Where to stay.. Looking for beach party and nice young girls croud

• night life

Athens Nov 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM

can i find night club every night in Athens in the month of Nov ? and at witch place exactly in Athens? and where can find easy ladys company to enjoy ,i will come from Crete , on 24 Nov ,thanks in advance

Greece Nov 13, 2015 at 8:28 AM

Why have you not removed that SPAM posting in CHINESE??????

• footstool's Profile Photo

Anafiotakis, Athens

Athens Nov 22, 2015 at 7:55 PM

Has anyone stayed in this area? Or recommend an out of the way, off the beaten path hotel or B&B? We'll be there in the middle of January. Thanks!

• Quickest way to get to Skopelos

by Mgeordiegirl Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I'm traveling from Naxos to Skopelos next month . What is the fastest way to get there?

4 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 6:08 PM
    • Holiday Money/Spending

by Mike1770 Online Now May 16, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Can anyone give me a general idea of the price of food, drink, alcohol and tobacco/cigarettes - both in bars and the supermarket? Thanks.

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 7:52 AM
    • Are things as bad as they say

by Brynnwelch Online Now May 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Hi Folks. I normally judge the cost of my holiday on the price of a bottle of beer, ( Amstel or Mythos ). Can anyone give me an idea of how much a bottle will cost this year in Skopelos Town?

• Money Exchange

by Brynnwelch Online Now Apr 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Is it better to take English Pounds to Skopelos and change them for euros in the resort or take euros on holiday with me.

13 Answers Jun 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM
    • August 2008

by xxsexixxlizyxx Online Now May 12, 2008 at 1:05 PM

I'm going to Skopelos to stay in a house another member of my family rents out. Ive never been before, and i was just wondering if you could tell me whether you think four 18year old girls will find the nightlife entertaining enough and whether there is enough people our age?

1 Answer May 12, 2008 at 1:20 PM
    • ferry Thessaloniki to Skopelos

by zkniss Online Now Apr 6, 2008 at 2:06 AM

Does any body knows how much is ticket for car from Thessaloniki to Skopelos?

1 Answer Aug 10, 2008 at 9:41 PM
    • Jannice48's Profile Photo

by Jannice48 Online Now Nov 25, 2007 at 5:30 AM

Now booked up for 2 weeks in early July to Skopelos and looking at the possibility of a night on Alonissos. We will be hiring a jeep for a few days to reach those small rocky coves and a boat for a day to reach those with no road access. Before I start contacting companies though, does anyone have any preferences as to hire companies for both the jeep and the boat?
      Also I see there are a few boat trips from Skopelos for the day......any in particular that anyone would recommend?
      I'd be very interested in an around the island boat trip to help me decide what area I'd need to hire my own boat from as to which bays I need to see. The same applies to Alonissos and any trips to the deserted Islands in the marine park.
      When I hire a boat on Skopelos do they allow you to go across to Agh Georgios Isl and Mikro Isl and would combining these with the coastline around Cape Kiourto and southwards then back along to Skopelos town be a possible day trip or would it be a little too much?

Thanks for any help. Greatly appreciated