Skopelos Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Quickest way to get to Skopelos

by Mgeordiegirl Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I'm traveling from Naxos to Skopelos next month . What is the fastest way to get there?

4 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 6:08 PM
    • Holiday Money/Spending

by Mike1770 Online Now May 16, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Can anyone give me a general idea of the price of food, drink, alcohol and tobacco/cigarettes - both in bars and the supermarket? Thanks.

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 7:52 AM
    • Are things as bad as they say

by Brynnwelch Online Now May 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Hi Folks. I normally judge the cost of my holiday on the price of a bottle of beer, ( Amstel or Mythos ). Can anyone give me an idea of how much a bottle will cost this year in Skopelos Town?

• Money Exchange

by Brynnwelch Online Now Apr 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Is it better to take English Pounds to Skopelos and change them for euros in the resort or take euros on holiday with me.

13 Answers Jun 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM
    • August 2008

by xxsexixxlizyxx Online Now May 12, 2008 at 1:05 PM

I'm going to Skopelos to stay in a house another member of my family rents out. Ive never been before, and i was just wondering if you could tell me whether you think four 18year old girls will find the nightlife entertaining enough and whether there is enough people our age?

1 Answer May 12, 2008 at 1:20 PM
    • ferry Thessaloniki to Skopelos

by zkniss Online Now Apr 6, 2008 at 2:06 AM

Hi,
      Does any body knows how much is ticket for car from Thessaloniki to Skopelos?

1 Answer Aug 10, 2008 at 9:41 PM
    • Jannice48's Profile Photo

Skopelos/Alonissos

by Jannice48 Online Now Nov 25, 2007 at 5:30 AM

Now booked up for 2 weeks in early July to Skopelos and looking at the possibility of a night on Alonissos. We will be hiring a jeep for a few days to reach those small rocky coves and a boat for a day to reach those with no road access. Before I start contacting companies though, does anyone have any preferences as to hire companies for both the jeep and the boat?
      Also I see there are a few boat trips from Skopelos for the day......any in particular that anyone would recommend?
      I'd be very interested in an around the island boat trip to help me decide what area I'd need to hire my own boat from as to which bays I need to see. The same applies to Alonissos and any trips to the deserted Islands in the marine park.
      When I hire a boat on Skopelos do they allow you to go across to Agh Georgios Isl and Mikro Isl and would combining these with the coastline around Cape Kiourto and southwards then back along to Skopelos town be a possible day trip or would it be a little too much?

Thanks for any help. Greatly appreciated

Jan