Skiathos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BUS STOP NUMBER

by black234 Online Now Jul 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Does anyone know the name of the resort/town near bus stop 10 or 11. It has a convienience store with flats above it at the top of the road that leads to the beach, the beach used to have a taverna on it ?
      It's a long time since we have been so not 100% sure of bus stop number

more
    • BUS STOP NUMBER

by black234 Online Now Jul 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Does anyone know the name of the resort/town near bus stop 10 or 11. It has a convienience store with flats above it at the top of the road that leads to the beach, the beach used to have a taverna on it ?
      It's a long time since we have been so not 100% sure of bus stop number

• Taxi Fare in Skiathos, Greece

by LindaS79 Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Approximately, how much is the taxi fare from the cruise ship terminal in Skiathos to Koukounaries Beach?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • Appollon apartment location

by hacienda1 Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 6:06 AM

We are a fairly fit elderly couple who have booked appollon for june. Did not think to ask if access is steep. Would someone be kind enough to let us know so we can be prepared!! Thank you.

2 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 9:12 AM
    • activities for children in Skiathos

by redwoodss Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Im looking forward to a lovely relaxing holiday with my family in Skiathos. What kind of activities can I expect for children Aged 5 and 9?

• Getting from Skiathos to Volos with three year olds!

by poetrylover Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM

We are landing in Skiathos at 14.00 in august and need to get to Volos. We are two adults and three-year old twins.
      The Hellenic ferry doesn't appear to sail until 20.00 and get into Volos at 22.40.
      Does anyone know any other ferries or water taxis we could use to make the crossing earlier?

Thanks a lot

2 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    • Getting married in Skiathos

by kirstyboo Online Now Dec 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM

hello, I am looking at getting married in Skiathos possibly in 2012, has anyone had any experience and could give me some information in where to look.
      Thanks in advance

3 Answers May 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    • GeoffreyBreeze

by GeoffreyBreeze Online Now Aug 19, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Is there a catholi Church in Skiathos? If so, location please.

Many thanks

Geoff Breeze

1 Answer Aug 19, 2010 at 10:42 AM
    • Olive Land

by jeangillmore Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Has any one tried the new taverna called Olive Land that I have been told about. Where is it situated and what did you think of it - food, price wise.

1 Answer Sep 7, 2011 at 4:33 AM
    • Trip to Athens

by elaine.tompkins Online Now Aug 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Has anyone done trip to Athens from Skiathos, possibly with Thomas Cook or other, is it expensive and how long does it take

1 Answer Aug 2, 2010 at 8:04 AM
    • Pool Tables in Skiathos

by whisper50 Online Now Apr 5, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Hi,

Been to Skiathos a few times my hubby & I but this year my 2 sons & fiances are coming with us and they like a few games of pool & a beer when it gets too hot around 2pm can anyone tell me where I will find one near to a beach. We normally go to Achladies, Paraskevi or Troulos Beach.....
      The ladies will bask in sun and leave the boy to the toys..............

Thank you

2 Answers Apr 7, 2010 at 7:48 AM
    • delphi

by alun44 Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Can any one tell me if there ar trips to delphi from skiathos . Will be in skiathos august

6 Answers Apr 2, 2010 at 11:42 PM
    • Kastro visit

by craig1066 Online Now Jan 8, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Please can you tell me how far from Koukounaris is the ancient city of Kastro
      also what other places of interest can i easily get to from Koukounaris

3 Answers Jan 9, 2010 at 8:39 AM
    • Skiathos Town

by Robandsara Online Now Jan 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Looking to stay at Dajon Apartments on the ring road in Skiathos town. Has anyone stayed there? How far is it from the ring road to the centre of town or port? Is it a hilly walk?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2010 at 9:01 AM
    • Victoria Complex Apartments in Troulos..

by X_Beckk Online Now Jun 18, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Hi everyone :)
      I am going to skiathos on the 24th July until the 8th August this year, and I am staying in the Victoria Complex with my best friend and our families. Is anyone else going around this time, and if you are, do you know if the weather is likely to be good?
      Thanks, Beck x

1 Answer Jun 18, 2009 at 3:16 PM
    • boat hire for wedding

by janinemcdermott Online Now Jun 5, 2009 at 5:35 AM

Hi There,

I am getting married in Skiathos in August and have been thinking about hiring a boat (for about 30 guest) for after our ceremony at the Bourtzi. We were hoping to have some music and drinks and snacks onboard and just take a short tour around.

Do you know of any websites that I could look at or names that I can use of potential boats for this purpose? I was also hoping to get a rough cost before we go so that we can budget...I guess this might not be possible.

Cheers for any help.

2 Answers Jun 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM
    • SCOOTER HIRE

by COLMGALLAGHER Online Now May 23, 2009 at 5:32 AM

Does anyone know if I need a CBT Part 1 to hire a Scooter in Skiathos ?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2011 at 8:38 AM
    • helenesss

by helenesss Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I'd like to see a wine list for a great restaurant in Skiathos

1 Answer Mar 27, 2009 at 11:33 AM
    • irish bars

by lanmac Online Now Jul 15, 2008 at 3:46 AM

im from ireland and am just wondering is there any irish bars located on the island to watch the leinster final on the 20th???

2 Answers Jul 15, 2008 at 1:14 PM
    • kostas and mary

by ollyjake1 Online Now Mar 23, 2008 at 8:03 AM

has anyone stayed at the kostas and mary hotel in skiathos town staying b&b what facilities are in the rooms do they have a kettle or a fridge so we have somewhere to store our provisions for the week we are going in may what is the weather like then? any piccys ? cheers john and jessica

2 Answers May 2, 2008 at 3:55 AM
    • Athens to Skiathos?

by loopyloooo Online Now Jan 2, 2006 at 9:06 PM

Hello! I'm planning to visit Athens in May (for Eurovision, yippee!) and I'd like to pop over to Skiathos for a couple of days to see a friend who's gonna be working there. I was in Skiathos last year and was thinking about going on a trip to the mainland but I was ill and didn't even find out how much it would cost in the end! Has anyone done the trip? I think the most fun way would be to get a bus up north and then a ferry across. Getting a flight seems like a bit of a cop out and I imagine would be more expensive too. Anyone wants to meet up in Athens let me know!

4 Answers Jan 17, 2006 at 3:27 PM
    • 1Ailsa's Profile Photo

Has n e one lived in greece before

by 1Ailsa Online Now Oct 28, 2003 at 1:05 AM

What are the laws in greece, are they different to those in england, does n e one know skiathos, it is on the sporades islands. thankx

3 Answers Nov 2, 2003 at 10:22 AM