Skerries

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget hotels in Dublin

County Dublin Apr 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Any recommendations for budget hotels in Dublin? I will be in Dublin in May first week.

more
    • Collecting a foot passenger from Dublin Ferry Port

Dublin Apr 3, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi, My daughter is arriving from Holyhead to Dublin next week and I have no idea if I can drive onto the ferry port if I am not actually using the ferry myself. Can someone please tell me if I can get close to the terminal building so I can pick her up. She has just had an operation and doesnt need more stress not knowing where I will be.

more
    • One day cruise stop

Dublin Yesterday

We will be in Dublin on Friday, May 16th from noon to 10 pm. We have not been there before. What would be your recommendation for the day?

Walt

more
    • the_dutchman's Profile Photo

Central Dublin Hotel or B&B

Dublin Apr 18, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Any suggestion for a decent hotel or B&B in Central Dublin around mid June? It should be for two persons (my wife and myself) and should have a private bathroom. Help me out please. Thank you,
      Gerry The-Dutchman

more
    • Church Services

by Sdee Online Now Dec 17, 2007 at 6:04 AM

Am spending Christmas in Skerries and would like to know what Church Services are available in Catholic or Presbyterian Churches for children on Chrismas day/eve. Thanking you in advance. Sdee

• Musquy's Profile Photo

Skerries 100 races

by Musquy Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 4:06 PM

Thanks to those who've posted here & elsewhere, I now know how & when to get to Skerries, have a map of the town, an idea of where the racing takes place, and a map. of sorts, of the course.
      I've also found websites for the local tourist office and for the club that runs the racing.
      What I still need to know is what time the racing takes place (even approx., i.e. is it all day, all afternoon, evening only?), a map showing the route from town to the races (I've sort of worked it out, but I'd like to know from which side I approach the racing), and are all parts of the course generally accessible, i.e. can I walk round to various vantage points, go & have a nosey around the paddock, etc.?
      Any info & advice welcome. IoM TT veteran, but new to the Irish races.

• Musquy's Profile Photo

Road Races

by Musquy Online Now Dec 23, 2005 at 7:17 AM

(Also posted in Co. Dublin forum, as I wasn't sure Skerries would be listed separately - & didn't look; first indication of need for advice!)
      I fancy going to the Skerries motorcycle races in 2006. I'm a veteran of the IOM TT and have heard good things about the Skerries.
      I'll be using public transport, rather than a bike. I understand it's possible to do this by Ferry from Holyhead, then train from Dun Laoghaire, and to fit this into a (long) day. I'd prefer to make a weekend of it. Any advice re accommodation and transport links? Does everything get booked up early? Is camping an option, and if so where?

Any advice would be welcome. Thanks

1 Answer Jan 3, 2006 at 1:17 AM