Skarø

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• market in denmark

Helsingør 7 hours ago

was in Denmark yesterday and went to an Italian market there was a man and sold the necklace where can I get them

more
    • Open Air Market

Copenhagen Apr 7, 2015 at 8:45 AM

We will be in Copenhagen May 1-3 and would like to see the Frilandsmuseet (Open-Air Museum).
      What is the best way to get there with public transportation (bus or train)?
      We're staying at the Imperial hotel near the station.
      Thanks for any help given.
      Losham

more
    • Airport to City

Copenhagen Apr 26, 2015 at 7:42 AM

I will be arriving Friday and want to know which of the Train or Metro or Bus is the best way to go from the airport to the central station. I am staying at the Imperial Hotel and want the shortest walk (with luggage) from the station to the hotel. Thanks for any suggestions.
      Losham

more
    • How much money to take?

Copenhagen Apr 30, 2015 at 5:08 AM

I'm going for 3.5 days and will have accommodation already paid for, as well as my copenhagen card which will cover my public transport and most of the things I do. I've heard that eating and drinking is very expensive over there, if I tried to stick to supermarkets and little shops and only ate out once or twice (lunches probably) and stopped for coffee and pastry once or twice, how much would that cost me? Are there any other expenses you are aware of? Perhaps things you highly recommend but are not covered by the card or hidden extra costs with some things?

TIA!

more