Sitges

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TRAIN FROM SITGES TO MONTMELO

by lesleysheff Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Does anyone know the cost of the train ticket from Sitges to Montmelo for the F1 Grand Prix

1 Answer Apr 2, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    • Best time to go

by GF1 Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Hi, I have the option of going to Sitges of two dates, 18th -25th June or 16th- 23rd of September 14.
      Which do you think will be the best and will the bars still be quite busy on the September date?
      Many thanks

7 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 11:48 PM
    • Has anyone experience theft in sitges?

by isabar Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 9:05 AM

All my valuable were stolen by someone who cut my bag off, has anyone else experience theft there?

4 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    • Lots of questions

by familyman1 Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I'm coming to Sitges with 14 family members - 2 grandparents, 7 adults and 5 kids (9-14). We've rented a villa. I'm looking for the following:
      1. Good restaurants for 14, not too expensive
      2. Restaurants that will cater/deliver
      3. Can we rent bicycles?
      4. A place that will come to our villa and cook a traditional Spanish meal
      5. How much Spanish do we need to know?

Thanks

Kevin

1 Answer Aug 22, 2013 at 12:34 AM
    • solou to stiges

by amandamarsh1 Online Now Jul 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM

please can you tell me if i can travel by bus or train directly from salou to stiges

thankyou amanda

• october in sitges

by zanadoo Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 8:55 AM

going to visit sitges October 19-27, will it still be vibrant and busy? or do bars close in off season

• October

by GianlucaP Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Will most of the bar still be open on the first week of October?

2 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 4:17 AM
    • Vacation

by artiduggal Online Now May 31, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I am traveling with my husband and two children-aged 4 and 9 to SPain. We are thinking of spending few days in barcelona and then heading to Sitges for 5-6 days and stay at the Dolce Sigtes or any other resort there.

Please advise if my plan is good or any other suggestions?

5 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 4:23 AM
    • Boat Tour

by Toytoy2008 Online Now Aug 7, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hie Everyone

Is de a boat tour in Sitges and how much is it. I wouldn't mind Barcelona. and the other thing how to get to Cambrils want to get de for 9:20am during the wk.

The other thing is de any transport from Barcelona after 8pm going to Sitges.

Thanks

• familiar about the place

by Toytoy2008 Online Now Aug 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Hie
      Anyone familiar with this area
      Calle Cornella
      Urb Can Trabal
      Olerdola

I rented a villa for 1week with my family,l want to know about transport as we will be using public transport, and nice places to take my boys the are 14yrs old. Howz the weather we going next week Thursday

Thanks

6 Answers Aug 10, 2012 at 4:21 PM
    • Coach Trip from Sitges to Barcelona

by JayneHalsey Online Now Jun 16, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Hi

Is there somewhere in Sitges that my mum can book a day trip on a coach from Sitges to Barcelona. One that will pick her up from Sitges and return back to Sitges in the day. My Mum is 74 and worried about getting on public transport herself.

Thank you

3 Answers Jun 16, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    • How to get to Sitges

by Zapato Online Now May 28, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Hi, I'm coming to visit my friends in Sitges. My flight lands at Girona airport around midnight and I am not able figure out which is the best way to get to Sitges at night. Could somebody please give me some piece of information? Is taxi the only choise?
      Thanks!
      -Zap-

7 Answers May 30, 2012 at 7:06 AM
    • Sitges to Montmelo

by salcha Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Hi My husband and I will be staying in SItges for a week at the end of May and are really looking forward to it. My question is, we are attending the MotoGP at the Catulunya CIrcuit on our last day. We need to get from Sitges to Montmelo but we also need to be able to leave our luggage somewhere and be at the airport at about 7pm. We were thinking of leaving our luggage at either the airport or at Sants train station, then going on to the circuit and calling back for our luggage. We will not have a car. Does this sound logistically possible , are there any other ways of achieving all this in one day?

2 Answers Feb 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM
    • Monbus from airport

by Modo1 Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Does the Monbus leave from both terminals at Barcelona airport or just terminal 1 ? Also can you pay the driver, or do you have to buy ticket elsewhere ?

2 Answers Oct 14, 2011 at 5:26 AM
    • meeting at airport

by whitek Online Now Oct 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM

my sister/bother in law and myself are flying to barcelona airport on the same day and then travelling on to sitges unfortunately there is 3 hours difference in our arrival times where would be the best place to meet i will be travelling on my own but feel i could get to sitges, any information or suggestions welcome.

2 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 4:16 AM
    • Sant Vicenç de Calders Or Vilanova. Train?

by Modo1 Online Now Sep 29, 2011 at 3:52 AM

When boarding the train to Sitges at El Prat llobergrat station should I get the one that says Sant Calders or the Vilanova one? I read that the Sant Calders one might not go through Sitges as it may go inland. Also how frequent are the trains ? I'll be travelling on a Sunday evening 5:30

3 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 4:07 AM
    • Sunday supermarkets

by Modo1 Online Now Sep 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM

What time do the supermarkets close on Sundays? Or even the small shops that sell groceries and alcohol?

• STRAIGHT NIGHTLIFE!

by oliviagrobz Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 6:32 AM

We are a group of seven teenage girls going to Sitges on our holiday for a week at the beggining of August! At the moment we are really apprehensive at the fact that all we are seeing is gay bars and clubs! We are tolerant of gay people but we are a bit scared that all the clubs will be heavily gay and may not even allow us in. If anyone who has been there could please give us the names of clubs and bars that we should go to and that we would probably like.. thankyou!!!!! :)

2 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 11:09 AM
    • please help!!!!

by jjamm Online Now Jun 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I'm trying to organise my friends Hen Party to Barcelona for 10 girls and was hopeing that someone could advice me. Thinking about possibly renting a villa in Sitges. Is there enough restaurants, night-life etc around this area or would it be best to stick to the Barcelona city?? Or even recommend another area not far away from the city? Please someone help as its driving me mad lol!!

4 Answers Aug 23, 2011 at 9:13 AM
    • Sitges in August

by bruffy Online Now May 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Hi this is our first time to Sitges and want to know how hot is hot around the end of August. What time does the beach start filling up in the mornings? I have so many questions I do not know where to start so any tips and suggestions on how to plan our days, where to eat, anything at all will be helpful.

Thank you

3 Answers May 20, 2011 at 2:35 AM
    • La Escapada apartments

by catialogue Online Now May 19, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Does anyone have an experience with this apartment? Plan to stay there with a child in July. I am looking for a budget apartmet, didn't find anything with better price.

1 Answer May 19, 2011 at 6:45 PM
    • glenn57's Profile Photo

Apartments in Sitges

by glenn57 Online Now May 8, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I would like to book an apartment in Sitges for a few days in September. Can anyone recommend a website I can trust, to book such an apartment ?

8 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 3:41 AM
    • GAY SITGES

by HEATHCROFT Online Now Feb 25, 2011 at 12:46 AM

We would like to take a holiday in Sitges at at gay or gay friendly holtel early in the year, probably March, April or May. Can anyone recommend very good, but not too expensive hotel / accommodation. Also when does the Sitges holiday season start. We would not want to be there if half the place is not open for business.

• Sitges in April?

by TravelerApril Online Now Feb 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Hi

We are visiting Barcelona for a week in early April. Wondering if Sitges is worth a visit for a day or overnight. It'd likely be a weeknight. During the day we'd like to stroll around, but at night it'd be fun to visit some bars that have people around. Is it dead in April?

3 Answers Feb 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM
    • haleysmith's Profile Photo

Would Sitges make a good weekend break?

by haleysmith Online Now Feb 14, 2011 at 7:56 AM

I am looking for a good location to spend a weekend away with my husband in June. I am looking for nice pavement bars where we can sit and people watch (perfection would be in a nice old town square),a bit of local shopping, nice local restaurants, bit of sunbathing etc. Do you think Sitges fits the bill? What would you do if you had a weekend to spend in Sitges? Thank you VTers!

2 Answers Feb 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    • February in Sitges

by annaweaving Online Now Nov 23, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I love modern art, jazz and classical music, walking, architecture.....and am planning to be in Sitges in January or Feb 2011. Are there any walking tours, or low key guides that anyone could recommend. I will NOT be there over the weekend but rather Monday-Friday. I speak French and English but little Spanish

2 Answers Nov 30, 2010 at 4:54 AM
    • Rastros/Antique fairs/Bootsales in Sitges

by gerybrown Online Now Oct 23, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me when and where the 4 times a year bootsales in Sitges are held. Are there any Flea markets, Rastros or Antique fairs ? We live here full time so any info for any time of year or area welcome.
      Thanks Gery

2 Answers Oct 29, 2010 at 9:47 AM
    • Bus from Sitges to El Prat airport

by rjberezan Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 3:43 AM

Where is the "A1" bus stop in relation to the Best Western Hotel Subur MARITIM which is on Passeig Maritim s/n 08870 Sitges, Spain
      ?

1 Answer Oct 12, 2010 at 3:56 AM
    • travelling to sitges

by nerjagirltipperary Online Now Aug 9, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Hi, our flight to barcelona gets in after 12 midnight.Taxi very expensive to sitges.Any advice please?

4 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    • TRANSPORT FROM EL PRAT TO SITGES

by rockyhorror10 Online Now Aug 1, 2010 at 8:54 AM

HI FOLKS ,CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT TRAINS FROM THE AIRPORT TO SITGES ON A SUNDAY?IN OCTOBER WILL THEIR BE ANY OR DO I HAVE TO MAKE OTHER PLANS?THE RENFE WEB SITE DOES NOT MAKE IT THAT CLEAR

1 Answer Aug 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM