Sir Bani Yas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• need some advise in planning my trip to dubai

Dubai Dec 24, 2014 at 5:23 AM

I will be travelling to dubai in first week of march with a child(2.7 years old). Keeping in mind that my husband would be taking care of her... can you suggest places to visit with the toddler.

more
    • Is there a bus service from Dubai to Umm Al Quwain??

Umm al Qaywayn Dec 21, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Is there a bus service from Dubai to Umm Al Quwain??

more
    • Khatt Springs - is there a section open to the public (even chargeable)?

Ras Al Khaimah Dec 9, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Khatt
      Ras al Khaimah
      25.617933, 56.012091

At this location, is the general public able to use the hotsprings, for a charge even?
      javascript:void(0)

more
    • Travel package to dubai

Dubai Dec 24, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Hello can any dubai local or frequent traveller refer me to a travel agent that can help with travel package to dubai i.e visa,sightseeing around dubai,pick up and drop off,hotel reservation and airport transfer.Many thanks

more
    • Leo2006's Profile Photo

Penguine Encounter: Worth to pay 100€ for Exclusive Encountr or is "Peng friend" for 30 € enough?

Dubai Dec 15, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Hi,
      my son and me will visit Dubai. My son is 14.
      Is it worth to pay 500 AED for Exclusive Peng-Friend Encounter (with 14 penguines/8 pppl) or is "Peng friend" (2 penguines/12 ppl, 150 AED) enough? Or it is anyway a few seconds to touch the penguine?

Leon

more
    • Marriage without parents - single woman

Dubai Dec 9, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Is it allowed for a single woman to get married without the presence of her parents and any mahram in UAE? I am a muslim convert from Europe. Will they create problems for me?

more
    • 12 hour layover in Dubai

Dubai Dec 15, 2014 at 5:48 PM

I have a 12 hour layover between a flight from Kochi, India, to Atlanta in late January. I hold a US passport. I'd like to get out to see a bit of Dubai but it's looking to me like I can only get a transit visa if I have a hotel reserved in Dubai. Am I correct about this? (I haven't seen other people mention this in my research on the subject).

more
    • UAE Visa Issue

Dubai Nov 29, 2014 at 6:02 AM

I'm travelling to UAE with my family (5 people) in January 2015. I plan to stay there for 10 days. I also plan to visit Oman via road in that period.
      I've already booked round trip tickets from Hyderabad (India)- Dubai- Hyderabad via Emirates.
      I have following queries:
      1. What type of UAE/Oman visa should I apply for to visit Oman via road and go back to Dubai (via road/flight) and then board my return flight?
      2. Will I be allowed to enter Dubai when I return from Oman? If allowed, can I go into the city or have to stay inside the airport (prefer going to the city)
      Please propose any alternate scenario possible in which I can travel to Oman

more
    • Baggage Policy

Dubai Dec 22, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hi Friends,
      I am planning to travel from NY( US) to INDIA via Emirates. On my course of journey, I would like to get down in Dubai and take a 4 day tour. Planning to apply for 96 Hr Transit VISA well in advance, once the tickets are booked. However my question on baggage is as follows. From NY , I can check in two baggage s of 23Kgs each ( Total = 46Kg)which I will collect in Duabi Airport. Once I finish off my Dubai trip, Will Emirates allow me to check-in the same 2 pcs baggage to fly to INDIA with no extra cost? I read that Dubai Airport has a baggage limit of 30Kgs while flying to INDIA. It will be very costly if I have to pay for the excess baggage( 16kgs). Guys, I am sure..Some one must have gone through this kind of situation, please clarify my question.

more
    • MardinaN's Profile Photo

Metro and transport

Dubai Dec 21, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Hello

I will be in dubai from 10th January for 7 days

Can someone please advise how can I get hold of a metro card and how do I use it..

Thanks

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Transit for 7 hours

Dubai Dec 16, 2014 at 7:00 AM

I will be travelling from London to Madras next week and have 7 hours wait time in Dubai on transit. Reading the rules, it looks like I cannot take a transit visa and spend better time. Are there hotels inside the terminal that I can book for 4-6 hours? Travelling with 2 kids it may be easy and comfortable spending this time. If yes, how much will that cost? Thanks!

more
    • Transportation

Dubai Dec 5, 2014 at 1:54 AM

Which is the best taxi to take in Dubai travelling with two children.

more
    • Alcohol and cigarettes

Dubai Dec 18, 2014 at 5:41 AM

I will be in UAE for a year, what is the availability of alcohol and cigarettes?

more
    • elderly father

Dubai Dec 7, 2014 at 5:58 AM

kindly looking for a reliable person to show my father around town 12-13 january he is dutch but speaks english,worried daughter would feel relieved....

more
    • Liquor allowed ?

Sharjah Dec 23, 2014 at 12:19 AM

When Traveling from Doha,Qatar to Hyderabad through Sharjah (Air Arabia) am i allowed to take liquor with me inside brought from qatar duty free?

more
    • Abbsy's Profile Photo

Burj Al Arab

Dubai Dec 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Hello everyone,
      We are hoping to visit Burj al Arab Skyview Bar in March 2015, either for a cocktail or for afternoon tea and wanting a window seat to watch the sun set, is it best to go for Afternoon Tea or a cocktail.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Again is there any way to improve the chances of getting a window seat?
      We are staying in the JA Ocean View Hotel, as far as I know it's close to the Dubai Marina (correct me if I'm wrong) and wondered what is the best way to travel to get to the Burj AlArab - is there a Mono rail in the area of my hotel and if so will this take us to the vicinity of the Burj Al Arab?
      Any advise further adviser/recommendations would be most grateful.
      Thanks.

more
    • i'm concerned about the recent stabbing of a foreigner -putting me off going to dubai and abu dhabi

Dubai Dec 7, 2014 at 8:39 AM

after the abu dhabi stabbing, is it a more dangerous place for foreigners nowadays? I always felt it was a safe place but i'm about to go back for a holiday and am concerned abou the recent stabbing of American Teacher.

more