Sipalay Travel Answers

change location

Anyone been to Sipalay?

by Aldeerwin Online Now May 5, 2006 at 9:00 AM

I'm goin to Bacolod in July and I'm thinking of going to Sipalay. Has any VTers been there? From what I've read, it's about 4 hours travel from Bacolod. It sounds really long, but if the beaches are really nice, it should be worth it. Are there any other nice beaches close to Bacolod? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • mactangirl's Profile Photo

RE: Anyone been to Sipalay?

by mactangirl Online Now May 7, 2006 at 5:12 AM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Anyone been to Sipalay?

by gray2688 Online Now Feb 22, 2008 at 8:52 PM

It is well worth the four hour drive. If a local filipino is driving you...you may get there in closer to 3 hours. 4 on chartered bus. BUT THE BEACHES IN SIPALAY are BEAUTIFUL...... This is the fastest growing in all of Negros Occidental. It is a hidden treasure of beach resorts up and down thte shores and the prices are extremely affordable... The folks in Sipalay are very friendly and hospitable... It is worth the drive....you will have a great time..... drive down to the public market right on the waterfront.... When you get there... they will guide you to the sites... There are also diving beach resorts. They're about 20 minutes from the downtown area on the waterfront. But worth the 20 extra minutes. Next to the Diving Sites is a beach resort called Nataasan Resort. It has the most beautiful view in all the world. SIPALAY CITY is a hidden treasure that people are catching on to. They locals told us that Sipalay has only been an official City for about 5 years. Becoming a city, has provided govt. money to expand and grow and the place is booming..... and the beautiful beaches are growing as well. Enjoy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines