Sioux Falls

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Road trip for a family of five which include 3 teenagers

Rapid City Apr 12, 2014 at 7:59 AM

My family and I are flying in to Rapid City in mid July our plans are to drive and visit the 1880's Town, Badlands, and Wall Drug then travel to Keystone where we would spend 2 nights while there we will visit the Needles, Mt. Rushmore and the Wind Cave. Travel to Sturgis visit the Motorcycle Museum, catch the Wild Bill Hickok reenactment in Deadwood, and Spearfish Canyon then stay 1 night at lodging in Deadwood. Travel to the Devil's Tower then head to the Battle of Little Big Horn in Mt., then travel to Cody, Wy where we would stay for 3 days, I'm not quite sure what there's to do in Cody for 3 days. Then head to Yellowstone for 3 days. My husband wants to stay at Yellowstone Under Canvas for the three nights, but I think that's too many nights. While in Yellowstone we would like to visit the Mud Pots, Mammoth Hot Springs, Old Faithful and go hiking, however we never hiked before. 3 days in Jackson Hole. While in Jackson Hole we want to go whitewater rafting, visit Grand Teton, and do the Cover Dinner Wagon. My kids would like to go horseback riding, but I don't know where I should add this to the itinerary. I would like this to be a trip that my teenage childrens would remember. Is there any recommendation of things we should eliminate or add to the list of things to do and see on our trip? Also what would be best scenic route to take? Thanks

more
    • one day quick trip

by LorenzoDuarte78 Online Now Oct 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

where is the best place to stay in Sioux falls sd cheap and clean. In the city

2 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    • mip2's Profile Photo

Connections to Yankton

by mip2 Online Now May 3, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Which kind of transport connections do exist between Sioux Falls and Yankton ? I need to come early in the morning from Sioux Falls to Yankton ? I prefer public transportation (autobus etc)
      Thank you in advance :)

4 Answers May 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    • ypsi1968's Profile Photo

CRIME and ZIP CODES

by ypsi1968 Online Now Jun 30, 2007 at 9:53 AM

Could anyone tell me about the crime in Sioux Falls, and do you feel safe walking the city alone at night or in the daytime for that matter? What about stray dogs (pit bulls to be exact)? I heard that their was a youth that was bitten by a stray pit bull just the other day there. I cannot walk here where I live because of this problem being so out of control. What would you say is the best zip code to live in Sioux Falls to raise a family?

1 Answer Jun 30, 2007 at 8:18 PM
    • Apartments downtown?

by Peperosso Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Anyone know what companies have apartments downtown Sioux Falls for rent? I'm interested in a 2 or 3 bedroom. I couldn't find a lot of information that covers the downtown area.

Thanks in advance.

• RE: Don't Go Downtown at Night?

by Jaide Online Now Aug 12, 2006 at 8:25 AM

Of all the reviews I've read, of all the people I've spoken with, you are the only who has ever stated this. Would you please expand on Why one shouldn't go downtown at night?

2 Answers Sep 23, 2006 at 6:25 PM
    • chickky311's Profile Photo

Motel ice machines?

by chickky311 Online Now May 30, 2005 at 11:39 AM

This may sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know if Motel 6 has ice machines? I'll be bringing a cooler with me for bottled water and some other stuff and I want to make sure I can keep them cold while I'm there.

• chickky311's Profile Photo

Sioux Falls Motel 6

by chickky311 Online Now May 27, 2005 at 12:13 PM

Anyone know if this is a decent place? I'll be spending the night there in June on my way to Rapid City, and was wondering what to expece when I get there.

• Suggestions please

by HelenaTroy Online Now Oct 29, 2004 at 5:44 AM

Some friends have moved the to the Sioux Falls area from Dublin. It will be the family's first Christmas away from home and we want to send a gift. We were thinking of a large hamper with some scrummy food and drinks. They also have 2 small children, so obviously they will have to be catered for too! We are hoping for something that will convey good luck in your new home and Merry Christmas?? We were thinking of local produce/ delicacies and perhaps some hand-made wooden toys for the boys as our sister will be visiting too and will bring the things they miss from home ? Thanking you in advance Elaine

1 Answer Nov 12, 2004 at 2:05 PM
    • Sioux Falls nightlife?

by Pizle Online Now Nov 8, 2003 at 8:53 PM

I'll be passing through Sioux Falls en route to Denver next month. Any suggestions on nightlife for a few (well-behaved) college kids? Thanks. JP

1 Answer Sep 28, 2004 at 1:31 PM