Sioux Falls Travel Answers

change location

Sioux Falls nightlife?

by Pizle Online Now Nov 8, 2003 at 8:53 PM

I'll be passing through Sioux Falls en route to Denver next month. Any suggestions on nightlife for a few (well-behaved) college kids? Thanks. JP

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • niecole's Profile Photo

Re: Sioux Falls nightlife?

by niecole Online Now Sep 28, 2004 at 1:31 PM

If you want a lot of young college Kids Nutty’s Pub is a great place to go to have good beer and lots of people! The address is 3400 W. 49th St. It is in a little strip mall on across the street from a gas station. I don’t even know if they call it a mall. I think it is a building with 5 stores it in. This is a very clean bar. Another great College bar is Poppadox 2808 S. Minnesota Ave. A lot of the younger kids hangs out here. (21-30) the Poppadox is a college bar, so it won’t be in the best of shape. They have carpeted floors and they sometimes get sticky. Across the street there is The Crow bar. This is a little bit older (26-45) crowed but everyone here is really nice. If you want to take in a comedy show then go to Nitwits. www.nitwitscomedy.com This is normally packed so you may need to get your tickets a head of time or go a little bit early. The place is located downtown at 431 N. Phillips. If you want to get a bite to eat before the show they have a restaurant upstairs called the Brick House and Brewery which has okay food. If you want a more low keyed and not so many people then Bennigans 2616 S. Louise Ave is a good place to go. This is a great restaurant which also has a bar on one side. There still are a lot of people that stop down so give it a try if the other ones don’t work out for you. Be prepared to show ID at Nuttys, Poppadox and the Crow bar right at the door. Normally the bars don’t start getting packed till about 10:30 – 11:00 so don’t go too early otherwise there wont be to many people around, unless of course you don’t want a crowded bar.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines