change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mara_uy's Profile Photo

basilea-sion

by mara_uy Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 6:05 PM

cómo llego desde el aeropuerto de basilea a sion y cuánto sale el pasaje en tren o en bus ? gracias

more
    • mara_uy's Profile Photo

basilea-sion

by mara_uy Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 6:05 PM

cómo llego desde el aeropuerto de basilea a sion y cuánto sale el pasaje en tren o en bus ? gracias

6 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 3:15 AM
    • Getting from Milan Malpensa Airport to Sion?

by huianro Online Now Dec 27, 2007 at 1:21 PM

I will get to Malpensa Airport on January 13th 2008 and I am looking for a way of transportation directly from Malpensa to Sion. I cheked on the internet the trains schedule, but it seems a little bit complicated. Can anyone help my with this?
      Thank you

1 Answer Dec 27, 2007 at 1:51 PM
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

International VT meeting on 15. August 2007 in wonderful Sion

by HORSCHECK Online Now Aug 8, 2007 at 1:11 PM

Hello VT members and friends,

VT member yumyum (CH) and me (HORSCHECK, D) are exploring the Swiss Canton du Valais next week (12.08.-19.08.).

Among other things we are planning a little VT meeting in wonderful Sion with the most famous VT member from that region (Tripack).

At this stage the schedule for the meeting is defined like this:

DATE AND TIME:
      15.08.2007 - 16:00 h

MEETING PLACE:
      Giorgio cafe at the Rempart Place (300m from Hôtel Elite)

After exchangig some travel stories including the latest VT gossip, a little walk around the town and a fabulous dinner, we might head of to the "Sion in Lights" event which starts around 22:15 h.

[ALL DATA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

There are already rumours that another famous VT member from the US is in the region at almost the same time. So it would be great if we could meet all together.

Any other member who is interested to come please bookmark this thraed as all changes to the plan will be posted here.

Thank you.

HORSCHECK :o)

10 Answers Aug 11, 2007 at 11:33 PM
    • best time to travel?

by oktraveler Online Now Jul 28, 2006 at 8:07 AM

What is the best time of year to travel to Sion? Also--what is the best method for arrival--i.e. plane or train, etc?

3 Answers Aug 1, 2006 at 2:28 AM
    • What trains from Sion to Venice

by egrgdjg Online Now Dec 10, 2005 at 9:05 PM

I am on the Euro rail website and I can't get the time of the trains from Sion to Venice. I know you have to break down your trip to get it, but I am struggling.

If anyone knows what routes or the break downs, please let me know!

Derek

3 Answers Dec 11, 2005 at 2:35 PM
    • Driving over the Simplon Pass

by giller Online Now Aug 2, 2003 at 7:03 AM

Visiting Valais 19th Aug. and want to visit an old friend who lives in cugnasco, a little worried about driving over the Simplon Pass as I'm not used to driving over mountain roads and also not used to driving on the left. Is it a dangerous route and did I see a train route that brings cars some of the way, also would that be very expensive. A little worried. Would appriciate honest opinions.

3 Answers Aug 8, 2003 at 11:57 AM