Siofok

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus tours from sopron to budapest

Sopron Aug 4, 2014 at 4:02 AM

can you get a bus to budapestt for the day want to do some sight seeing is there a tour operater in sopron and how much will it cost can any one help me

more
    • Vac and vicinity

Vac Aug 3, 2014 at 9:56 AM

We are planning a visit to Budapest, Szendendre, Vac and surroudings. Which villages are worth seeing and not too touristy ? What public transport is available and where would be the best places to stay? We do not have any past experience of Hungary.

more
    • jimirving's Profile Photo

Football in Budapest

Budapest Jul 27, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Hi, any local football fans that can give me some advice on watching games in Budapest ? I am a keen fan and would be interested in watching as many games over a weekend as possible in all divisions, not just the top league. Are matches played on different days and different kick off times to enable me to see as many games over a weekend - including a Friday and Monday if games are played on these evenings ?

more
    • hollyftns's Profile Photo

Népliget Bus station to Petőfi Bridge

Budapest Jul 29, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Hello,

Could anyone please help me and tell me how to get to "Petőfi Bridge" (9th district) from the bus station "Népliget"
      by the public transport. (Metro/Tram/Bus etc.)

Thank you in advance,
      Any help is really appreciated!

Best regards,

more
    • UK Premier league football, Aston Villa v Newcastle utd

Eger Yesterday

where can I watch uk football on tv in a bar on Saturday in Eger?

more
    • how much walking is there

Budapest Jul 25, 2014 at 2:00 PM

My husband and i are limited in walking great distances and we will be there during late November and early December What would you suggest to see while we are there for a 2 day stay?

more
    • Embroidered Peasant Blouse

Budapest Jul 22, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Hi,
      Would like to purchase a white Mayto Peasant Blouse. Was recently in Budapest and saw many in the Great Market Hall and Shops. Wondering if anyone knows a contact that I could order one. I have a disappointed daughter who really wanted one .... Oops !!!

more
    • district viii

Budapest Aug 4, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I've come across a private apartment for rent from december to april at 40 jozsef utca in District 8. The price is very reasonable -- it is a sublet while the owner is in the U.S. I have read as much as I can find about District VIII and it sounds like an interetsing place? Do you know the area in the proximity of the address? I'm 65, working on a book. Speak english only.

more
    • Rail travel to Budapest and transport to airport tomorrow 1st May bank holiday

by Lelawala Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Will there be a choice of trains in the morning of is it a restricted service. Will anywhere be open serving food in Budapest and will I get from the centre to the airport as easily as on a non bank holiday? Help gratefully received

1 Answer Apr 30, 2014 at 6:56 AM
    • Rail travel to Budapest and transport to airport tomorrow 1st May bank holiday

by Lelawala Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Will there be a choice of trains in the morning of is it a restricted service. Will anywhere be open serving food in Budapest and will I get from the centre to the airport as easily as on a non bank holiday? Help gratefully received

1 Answer Apr 30, 2014 at 6:56 AM
    • in february

by giovanni62 Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 4:50 PM

is it a good place to visit in february? will I find fun and "night life"?

3 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 7:03 PM
    • Siofok in October

by DSultana Online Now Sep 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM

What are your thoughts on visiting Siofok in October, 19 to 23rd? I know Siofok is a nice place, even though i've never been there before, but will there be anything to do? As it seems that this place is only buzzing in the summer...

2 Answers Sep 18, 2012 at 9:15 PM
    • Siofok

by lajota Online Now Jun 14, 2010 at 2:03 AM

We are coming to Siofok in july. Couple questions:
      Firstly, can anybody confirm me, that there really is a straight train connection from Ferigehy airport to Siofok (and it takes approximately 3 hrs)?

Secondly, I have heard, that Siofok is one of the "party-place" in Balaton lake.
      That´s why I ask, how noisy place is in general and is it possible to find reasonable quiet hotel / or other accomodation in this area, tips?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Jun 14, 2010 at 8:11 AM
    • August in siofok

by mercuzio30 Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 2:58 AM

hi guys,
      On august I will go to Budapest till 15th and after I'm thinking to go on the lake in siofok...In this period how is the weather? and the beach life&nightlife? It's comparable with greek or spanish life?

3 Answers Jul 20, 2007 at 12:41 PM
    • cheap acomodation in Siofok

by virtualcircus Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 5:23 AM

Hi @,

i am going to Siofok this summer and i would like to stay with my friends in some house or apartment. Does anybody know about some cheap one?

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 23, 2007 at 7:16 PM
    • Talkingmusic's Profile Photo

siofok from 20 to 25 august

by Talkingmusic Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 2:58 AM

has anybody been in lake balaton or especially in siofok in these dates?
      or do you know if are there still tourists in this period or is it almost empty after the middle of august?

thanks

1 Answer Jul 21, 2006 at 12:13 AM
    • fool_moon's Profile Photo

Palace Dancing Siofok

by fool_moon Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 2:01 AM

Can anybody tell me which hotel is closest to the Palace Dance Club in Siofok?

2 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 3:05 AM
    • ThiagoRamos's Profile Photo

Siofok in June?

by ThiagoRamos Online Now Jan 20, 2005 at 12:38 PM

Hi everybody!!! I´ll be visiting Hungary from June 1st. to June 6th. I was planning to spend a weekend on Siofok. Is it a good time to visit the lake? I mean: is it warm enough? What about nightlife? Is it good at this time of the year? Are most of the visitors hungarians or foreigners? Thanks for helping!!! Thiago

6 Answers Feb 20, 2005 at 7:23 AM
    • siofok beaches and night life

by podiumvox Online Now Aug 6, 2003 at 1:19 AM

Is it allowed to bath in the balaton lake? the water is clear or dirty? what about the siofok night life?

7 Answers Sep 13, 2004 at 2:02 AM