change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JHR's Profile Photo

Halloween, Allerheiligen, Allerseelen

Land Baden-Württemberg Sep 18, 2015 at 4:15 AM

I will be in Freiburg 30th Oct - 2nd Nov. I've just realised that this covers Halloween, All Saints and All Souls Day. I suspect (to be honest, I hope) that Badners don't celebrate Halloween in the same tacky(!) way as the USA and latterly the UK. In fact, isn't the Germans' use of 'Halloween' Denglish? What was wrong with 'Vorabend vom Allerheiligenfest'?! Question: On Nov 1 and Nov 2 do any traditional events relating to Allerheiligen and Allerseelen take place in Südbaden? Would need to be accessible by train or bus from Freiburg.

• cash on Credit Card Swipe in Stuttgart

Stuttgart Sep 7, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Dear users,

I am new to Stuttgart and in need of some help from the forum. I have a Master card credit card from India and i have the cash limit of 30% and swipe limit of 70% , I am looking for some place like hotel or restaurant where i can swipe for some amount and get cash on hand from it where i pay 5-6% of commision.

This is very common in India and i don't know where can i get this done in stuttgart, Please share me if you can help me with some Info

• jarrabranch's Profile Photo

Best form of transport from Stuttgart to Wincent Hotel in Sinsheim

by jarrabranch Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Can you tell me the best way to get from Stuttgart airport to Sinsheim we are stopping at the Wincent Hotel. Is there a regular train service and how much might the fare be we are arriving on saturday 7th and returning monday 9th. We are over for a football match at the Rhein -Neckar -Arena, Hoffenheim are playing our team Sunderland from England.

Any relevant information would be most appreciated.

6 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM