Singles Travel Answers

change location

Ideas?

by SnKapadia80 Online Now Dec 28, 2006 at 4:59 PM

I am a 26/f looking to find a place to travel to for the summer vacation in 2007. Anyone have any ideas of place that I could go to as a single female?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • OiKnow's Profile Photo

RE: Ideas?

by OiKnow Online Now Dec 29, 2006 at 7:33 AM

What do you want to see? What do you want to do? What kind of a climate do you want to visit? Do you want to tour world cities or go where the nearest person is miles away? Do you want to leave North America? Do you want to backpack, travel in moderate comfort, or travel first class? What are your concerns? Are you concerned about your personal safety, or trying to find a good time. How far are you willing to travel? How much time do you have? How much money are you looking to spend? Without some clues it is kind of hard for anyone to offer any suggestions.

Without more information your posting looks like a come-on from one of the green-card vultures that sometimes circle these sites looking for a victim to take money from.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Belsaita's Profile Photo

RE: Ideas?

by Belsaita Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 2:06 AM

I'm afraid you asked in the wrong forum: "Singles" here is the name of a town in France (funny name when read in English, but nothing to do with travelling alone)

However, as said above, without giving more info about you, your budget and your interests is nearly impossible to give you an useful answer.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines