Singles Travel Answers

change location

singles travel

by sunburnedparrott Online Now Jun 3, 2005 at 12:24 PM

is there any help out there for singles travel? caribbean islands is my pick and i would like to go without having to "pay based on double occupancy prices". i guess what i am looking for are places that cater to singles. any help out there would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
sunburnedparrott

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • mariev's Profile Photo

RE: singles travel

by mariev Online Now Jun 3, 2005 at 12:27 PM

I'm afraid you posted in the wrong forum : Singles her does not mean someone alone but is the name of a town in France

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: singles travel

by sunburnedparrott Online Now Jun 3, 2005 at 12:45 PM

sorry.
    how do i post to the right place?

• mariev's Profile Photo

RE: RE: singles travel

by mariev Online Now Jun 3, 2005 at 12:49 PM

I would suggest "Caribbean and Central America"

• JoeNYC's Profile Photo

RE: RE: singles travel

by JoeNYC Online Now Jun 3, 2005 at 1:53 PM

That's funny! Thanks for letting me know there's a town in France called Singles. There are a lot of places catering to singles, like some Club Meds. I wish I could still plan those kinds of things.

• newwoman's Profile Photo

RE: singles travel

by newwoman Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 3:44 PM

Hi Sunburned... I've just joined this site and came across your request about singles holidays. I am fed up trying to get info on singles holidays. I 'm Irish but live in Italy . I'm 52 and am now single. I asked a couple of travel agents at a trade fair here about singles holidays - somewhere I could go and join up with other singles. Well..... the replies..... one guy said to me ''Italian women go on holiday with their families''!!! there was nothing on offer. How did you get on with your search??

• Singles Travel

by Scubadiva Online Now Apr 3, 2007 at 5:53 AM

I know what you mean and last year started a company to organize trips for singles. We go all over the world and many of us are scuba divers but also like active vacations.

Another idea is that there are singles cruises (I think it is actually called singlescruises.com if you are interested in cruising!).

I hope this helps!

FYI - our next trip with my singles group happens to be a cruise and is on the Windstar going from Barcelona to Nice.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines