Singida Region

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a gym

Mwanza 15 hours ago

Hi could anybody direct me to any gyms in Mwanza? I would like to know roughly how much they charge and if they do classes?

Thanks

more
    • monica88's Profile Photo

Expats in Mwanza

Mwanza Mar 31, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hi!
      Im a new expat living in Mwanza and would be living here for the next few months. I would like to meet other nice expats to explore the city and possibly travel. If you're interested, feel free to inbox me.

more
    • Hotels in Dar ess Salaam

Dar es Salaam Apr 15, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Which ones are the good hotels in Dar es Salaam?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Day trip from Arusha to Lake Manyara / Tarangire National Parks

Arusha Apr 2, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Does anyone know if it is practical to make a 1-day return trip from Arusha to the Lake Manyara / Tarangire area? I guess it takes at least 2 hours driving each way, but that still seems to leave late morning and all afternoon to see the wildlife.

I am thinking of late June, so is it better to concentrate on Lake Manyara or Tarangire at this time of year?

If it is a practical option, does it need to be organized a long time in advance or can we organize it the day before, with a reliable operator of course?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Travel from Mwanza to Musoma

Mwanza Mar 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What is the best way to travel from Mwanza to Musoma in Tanzania? I have read that there are buses available in the mornings, but if these aren't available, is it there some sort of private transport which I can hire at a reasonable price?

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in Musoma with an email address so that I can contact them to book a room?

more
    • AndreMalan

Singida Region Mar 25, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Dear Singida Friends,
      Jambo Bwana
      I am planning to visit Singida in September 2012 with the purpose of visiting my Father's grave in the vicinity of Singida Town.
      I am from Somerset West in South Africa
      The burial was app. in 1953 and he was killed in a Safari accident while hunting elephants with his friend Piet Smeer.
      My father's name is JJ (Bobby)Malan and the Grave stone was erected at the grave yard a year later.
      My mother and niece went to Singida to witness and pay for the stone
      The grave yard was a few kilometer out of Singida.
      Can any body assisst me to find the grave and describe if it is still in existence?
      Your kind information will be appreciated.
      Kwaheri
      Regards
      andre Malan
      mail : malanas1@telkomsa.net