Singapore Travel Answers

change location
KishK's Profile Photo

Self catering / apartment on short let

by KishK Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Hi,

We are traveling with our 10 month old baby and would be visiting Singapore for 2 weeks. We would like to stay in a self catering apartment / somewhere which has a kitchen and its own bathroom. Is there a website that I can find these on?

Any help / information on realtors or websites who deal with such accomodation would be most welcome. And we would like to spend not a lot of money on this. Something around SGD$90 to SGD$100 a night would be great.

Thanks in advance
Kash

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Re: Self catering / apartment on short let

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Accommodation is expensive in Singapore. U can’t get one for that price. It is illegal to rent a place from realtor for short-stay. Suggest u look at hotels. U can check hotels.com. booking.com, expedia just to name a few and narrow down the hotels based on your price. With that budget your options are limited to budget hotel chains like Hotel 81, Fragrance Hotel and Value Hotel chains.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • leigh767's Profile Photo

Re: Self catering / apartment on short let

by leigh767 Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hi there,

Just a thought - perhaps another possibility is to rent a chalet. I found some info here: m2notice.weebly.com/info-typ...

If you scroll down the page, on the right hand side, there're some prices under "Pasir Ris" (an area in the eastern part of Singapore) that might fit your budget and needs. But you should verify those rates because I've no idea how up to date that website is. But I do concur with walkietalkie that getting self catered apartment at the budget provided is going to be near impossible. Be prepared to stretch your budget a little.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Singapore Travel Answer Locations