Singapore Travel Answers

change location
scrooge1947's Profile Photo

Universal Studio, Legoland

by scrooge1947 Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Hi, Will be in Singapore in July, since last there I notice there is a Universal Studio and a day trip to Legoland in Malaysia.
My question is I am not a ride person(but have been to Universal L/A) do you think it is worth going to and also as a senior would Legoland be worth the visit. I do see them as good for photography. Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Re: Universal Studio, Legoland

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 12:44 PM

If u have been to the LA one, Singapore USS is quite small in comparison. And if u are not a ride person, not sure if that will be worth but the entrance fee is around32 for seniors age 65 n above. Half the cost of usual adult ticket. The ticket will be for the whole day so u can always go in n out while u venture the rest of Sentosa. Well if u want some excuse to go across the border u can always take a ride to Legoland. Its more for kids but hey u are on holiday...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • eagerexplorer's Profile Photo

by eagerexplorer Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I was in Universal Studios Singapore and I enjoyed my time there! I had fun riding the Transformers -- very exciting indeed! My parents, both senior citizens, had a blast too.

Not sure about Legoland since I've never been to one. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

• walterwu's Profile Photo

by walterwu Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Universal Studio Singapore is a miniature version of Universal L/A. If you have been to other Universal Studio in other countries, might be wise to skip the Singapore's version.

I believe there are two playland in Johor, Legoland and Hello Kitty. I've never been to either.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Singapore Travel Answer Locations