Singapore

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling to multi-country; From Singapore - Malaysia - Thailand

by twotrickpony Online Now Apr 29, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Hi, is it possible to travel to multi-country for 4-5 days? If so, how do I go about it? Anyone knows a guide? :)

9 Answers Yesterday
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Can passengers sleep at Changi Airport viewing gallery?

by Chyan Online Now Apr 17, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Can passengers sleep at Changi Airport viewing gallery?

17 Answers Apr 24, 2015 at 6:59 AM
    • Good Value Hotel Accommodation

by EuroDeb Online Now Apr 6, 2015 at 5:54 AM

My husband and I will be staying in Singapore for 4 nights in September 2015. We are looking for recommendations for good value hotels costing around A$150 a night (give or take). As we are out and about most of the time, we are looking for a clean, comfortable, reasonable sized hotel room with free wifi and possibly a swimmig pool - we don't need a gym etc. As far as location, we are looking for something close to a MRT stop, with restaurants etc nearby. Any suggestions would be welcome.

6 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 4:54 AM
    • olitrac's Profile Photo

Planned visit

by olitrac Online Now Apr 2, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hello, i'm from davao city philippines, me and my wife are planning to visit singapore next year, can anyone help us on how to go there in a very affordable way.. Thank you

9 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 1:23 PM
    • Bus Travel Malaysia and Singapore

by cc47 Online Now Mar 26, 2015 at 11:21 PM

We are a large group of 29 travelling from KLIA to Melaka for 2 nights and onward from Melaka to Singapore Lavender MTR- what bus companies with air con are recommended for these 2 trips

1 Answer Mar 27, 2015 at 5:12 AM
    • Supercar Driving Experience

by young-man Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 12:54 AM

I walked past marina bay sands yesterday and i saw this company called ultimate drive which let people drive those ferrari and lamborghini. Tempted to try, anybody did it before? any reviews?

1 Answer Mar 16, 2015 at 4:09 AM
    • Reaching at 5 pm

by MunishK Online Now Mar 9, 2015 at 7:12 AM

Hi,
      We(2 Adults, 2 Kids) will be reaching around 5pm at Queen Street, Singapore, therefore planning to stay near Little India. What is the best low budget place to sleep there? After Checking in we'd like to directly go to Flyer and take a ride in it, watch the Marina light and water show and take dinner at Clark Quake. Next day morning we are planning to go Sentosa and spend time there on Fun Day Pass till evening 6pm. Then we have to take Bus to KLIA2 from Golden Complex at 7:00pm. Is it okay as planned or you suggest some thing else. Please suggest the best way to enjoy it with Kids. Its our first visit there.
      Thanks

7 Answers Mar 10, 2015 at 9:28 AM
    • sukibarhey's Profile Photo

Cityhall MRT station

by sukibarhey Online Now Feb 27, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Can anyone suggest any good hotels near the Cityhall MRT station or anything else which is central. Preferably around Chinatown, Little India, Geylang, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road areas. We are there for only 3 days and so would like to be within walking distance of the attractions. Thank you.x

8 Answers Mar 1, 2015 at 1:38 PM
    • Singapore: what is the most conveniently located hotel

by starashanti Online Now Feb 19, 2015 at 2:01 PM

what is the most conveniently located hotel in Singapore (walking) to women's shopping for a 24 hour stop over?

7 Answers Feb 21, 2015 at 10:32 AM
    • bossaty's Profile Photo

A Company in travelling

by bossaty Online Now Jan 11, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Well, thanks for answers, but now, I need a company to travel with me and I can't travel, does travellling a lone is good because I didn't make it before?

5 Answers Jan 13, 2015 at 7:28 AM
    • 2 day singapore stopover

by jen1906 Online Now Jan 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Hi Everyone. Our group of 4 (all in our 60's- reasonably fit) are having a 2 day stopover in Singapore in May. Any advice on where to stay (apartment or reasonably priced but nice hotel) and what to do in this short stopover? Cheers Jen.

10 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 12:57 AM
    • About cigarettes

by m4r14 Online Now Dec 31, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Hello. We are going to Singapore for 3 days and then we'll fly to some other places near by. He always takes with him 2 or 3 packets of cigarettes from a portuguese brand not known in Singapore, I believe. Will he be allowed with those? And by the way, is it a dangerous town as it concerns to robberies? TY for replying.
      Maria

7 Answers Dec 31, 2014 at 7:28 AM
    • mamaNmeh's Profile Photo

Long stay in SG

by mamaNmeh Online Now Dec 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM

HELLO VT!

Any suggestion where a solo female traveler can safely stay at a cheap cost for 2 weeks? Preferably not far in the main city like uhm,, orchard? or not far from red&green line metro. Thanks

3 Answers Dec 30, 2014 at 7:33 PM
    • foot wear for rain

by DeneillaD Online Now Dec 19, 2014 at 1:54 PM

will be in Singapore 12/28-1/7.... do i need to bring rain boots or what do women wear when it rains? don't want to ruin my shoes.

13 Answers Dec 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Shops to beware of?

by lanef Online Now Dec 6, 2014 at 7:12 AM

What are the shops or shopping malls or centres where a tourist is more likely to get ripped off? My interest is more or less in technology and electronics. I know Sim Lim Square is not on the good list. Any advice would be welcomed.

9 Answers Dec 12, 2014 at 3:36 AM
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Taxi cost?

by lanef Online Now Dec 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM

How much could a taxi cost from Changi airport to Orchard hotel, 442 Orchard Road? Thanks

7 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 5:34 AM
    • Are hotel rooms strictly for two?

by postmanspark Online Now Nov 29, 2014 at 9:21 PM

I'm going to travel to SG with my family (there's only three of us). Are the hotel rooms for two in SG *strictly* for two only? Because my parents and I can easily fit in one huge bed and I want to save money.

11 Answers Dec 1, 2014 at 1:08 AM
    • TRAVELLING

by bizzflo Online Now Nov 25, 2014 at 9:12 PM

How's much the taxi fare (ordinary taxi) from Changi airport to the Cruise ship terminal ?  Do I have to buy  any sort of ticket/ coupon ?

8 Answers Dec 30, 2014 at 8:05 AM
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Orchard road Christmas decorations.

by lanef Online Now Nov 25, 2014 at 6:41 AM

On what January date do the Christmas decorations on Orchard road get removed? I am planning to be there on the 5th of Jan. Thanks

3 Answers Nov 25, 2014 at 7:10 AM
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

DayTour Passes

by Mikebb Online Now Oct 29, 2014 at 6:01 AM

We will be in Singapore for 5 days early November. As we have visited many times over the last 30 or more years we would like a pass that also includes entry to the new gardens by the bay , Sands Hotel observation deck, Singapore Flyer, maybe a city lights tour and meal.

We visited Sentosa, Jurong Bird Park & Botancial Gardens during Nov 2011, but have never been on a harbour cruise.

We will revist the Botanical Gardens as I have an interest in Orchids and our Signapore Nov 2011 visit was to attend the World Orchid Show held in the Sands Convention Centre.

My wife would enjoy an afternoon High Tea, a traditional setting would be good, any suggestions.

We would like to purchase a 2 day pass which would include entry to various attractions, including some of abovementioned.

Also we have memories of Newtons Night Market ( food) from our 1984 visit and ask whether it is still worth visiting.

Appreciate all answers

4 Answers Oct 31, 2014 at 1:15 AM
    • Planning a trip to Singapore Malaysia

by rvsetia Online Now Oct 28, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Hi..
      I am planning a trip with my parents(around 50 yr old) and sister..I dont want to spend too much on travel packages..rather book flights and plan the trip on my own..i need to know everything that I would need to do,, like Visa, hotel stay, what all places to visit,means to visit them, how much time suitable for each destination, which month to plan, i am thinking of January 2015?

6 Answers Dec 22, 2014 at 4:45 AM
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Day Trip to Johor Bahru

by Mikebb Online Now Oct 27, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Will be in Singapore 2nd week of November for 5 days. We are a retired couple who have visited Singapore many times, most recent 2011.
      Considering taking the local bus to Johor Bahru for day trip , but have doubts as to whether it is worthwhile. is the shopping good or just low value clothing etc. Don't mind a couple of hours in the shops as my wife will enjoy and might pick up some Christmas presents for the grandchildren.

I would like to do some sightseeing, is there much to see?

We are from Australia and have been to Malaysia and Singapore many times since the first visit in 1977.

Appreciate all answers.

5 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 6:06 AM
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

shave in singapore

by paddington28 Online Now Oct 23, 2014 at 11:51 PM

iV'E BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR 30 ODD DAYS NOW,FLYING TO SINGAPORE TOMORROW, AM IN NEED OF A BIT OF PAMPERING,DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD BARBOURS WHERE I CAN GET A SHAVE AND HAIR CUT,I'M STAYING IN FURAMA HOTEL ON THE HARBOUR SIDE (NEAR CLARKS QUAY I THINK) SO ANYWHERE NEAR THERE WOULD BE GOOD!

4 Answers Oct 24, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • taxi from juanda airport - surabaya to midtown hotel

by STARPARIS Online Now Oct 23, 2014 at 8:20 PM

hi
      I'm planning to travel to Surabaya in November and need to know how much the taxi fare from the airport to midtown hotel in downtown Surabaya.

3 Answers Oct 24, 2014 at 4:25 PM
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

tour guide

by paddington28 Online Now Oct 22, 2014 at 6:33 AM

I arrive in singapore on saturday afternoon,fly out tuesday morning!! any willing local tour guides at there!! contact me in my inbox if interested instead of replying to the forum!!
      Kind regards,Ben

• Is S$1000 singapore dollars enough for 3 days for 2 persons.

by Adlon Online Now Oct 17, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Me and my friend are coming in next month Singapore so i want to know that, Is S$ 1000 dollars are enough for 2 persons for 3 days, Including hotel, like Amrise, or Fragrance hotel plus Marina bay sands, Skyscrapers, Sentosa and more...etc.Any suggestions.

10 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    • BaldEagle46's Profile Photo

Singapore Must sees

by BaldEagle46 Online Now Sep 30, 2014 at 7:37 AM

We have 2 days in Singapore (Feb.1-2)2014. Would like to get opinions on the top 3-4 things to see / do in Singapore. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

10 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 7:02 AM
    • BaldEagle46's Profile Photo

Cost of cabs

by BaldEagle46 Online Now Sep 29, 2014 at 12:34 PM

How much does a cab cost from the airport to the Mandarin Oriental Singapore ?

8 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • Jazzop's Profile Photo

Family Friendly Hotel

by Jazzop Online Now Sep 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Hi, I'm just looking for a family friendly hotel (2 young kids) for a few days in transit in Singapore. Any recommendations?

3 Answers Oct 10, 2014 at 2:20 AM
    • return ticket

by ashashash Online Now Sep 22, 2014 at 10:49 AM

i am travelling to singapore tomorrow my ticket is a 6 month return will i be allowed in . im only staying for 1 month with family then going travelling then go back to singapore for return flight is this allowed i just found out my ticket date cant be changed

6 Answers Sep 22, 2014 at 12:03 PM