Singapore Travel Answers

change location
KLlover's Profile Photo

NUH

by KLlover Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Hello members. I need your help and advices in advance.

I will be having an further treatment at National University Hospital (NUH) sometimes in mid March 2012 and I am arranged to stay at Far East Plaza apartment. I might undergo treatment for 1 month+.

So I need infos:

1. How far is FEPA to NUH? How many minutes travel in normal condition. 

2. Bus / train services to NUH and return.

Any infos will e appreciated and may God bless you all and thank you.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Re: NUH

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 11:11 PM

u can use the gothere.sg website to find your way around. They will give u aproximate fares using mrt trains, bus and taxis. And the routes. Not sure where Far East apartment is but u can check below: gothere.sg/maps#q:far%20east...">gothere.sg/maps#q:far%20east...

Singapore is small and compact. Taxi ride usually will not be more than 20 min. Trains and bus will prolly takes u about 40 min. U may also want to check the transitlink website and get to know the mrt system here. The nearest MRT station to NUH is Kent Ridge along the circle line. smrt.com.sg/Trains/NetworkMa...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • walterwu's Profile Photo

by walterwu Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Time to and from Far East Plaza apartment to NUH depends alot on the time of day you are travelling.

To get a good guage at different time of day, you can try google map and it gives the various mode of public transportation, time and route.

Based on current local time now, it says the journey would take about 57 mins via subway.

You can try it out for yourself.

• KLlover's Profile Photo

by KLlover Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Thanks walkietalkie2012 & walterwu for the info. Yes, both websites seem very useful to me.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines