Where can I find tools and parts for wrist watches in Seoul?
I am planning to go to Gangwon-do from Seoul for 3 days 2 night.
First night, I will stay at Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort and Second night, I will stay at Hanwha Seorak Resort.
I would like to know how to go Hanwha Seorak Resort from Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort.
And how to go to Nami Island / Daepohang Port / Chuncheon Myeongdong Street from this 2 resort.
Can someone please advice me how to travel to the places mentioned above and is it possible to cover these places in 3 days 2 night before going back to Seoul.
Am planning to visit Jeju Island, and am staying for 4 days, I done with all basic reservation (hotel & flight tickets), am wondering how much should I have for food and transportation? and also i will appreciate any suggestion and recommended places to visit
I need to get from the Mercure Ambassador Hotel in Seoul (Yeoksam Station area) to the Luxury Hotel (765-27 One-dong, Osan-city, Gyeonggi-do) in Osan and need to know the best way to get there with the fewest changes in transit (taxi to bus, bus to taxi, taxi to train, etc.). I would like to use my credit card, too, and need it to not be too expensive. Any ideas?
A few clarifications :
1) I will be taking bus from Mokpo to Haenam and thereafter taking a ferry from Haenam to Jeju. Can anyone provide assistance on a convenient accommodation between the bus terminal and ferry terminal ?
2) Can anyone provide details on directions to Haenam Usuyeong Ferry terminal ?
3) Any good sightseeing spots in Haenum?
I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with information on the Lotte Marts at Seoul Station and Jamsil and the EMS courier services available at its store(s):
1) I know there is an EMS counter at the Seoul Station branch. What about the one in Jamsil?
2) I would like to buy Korean snacks and food to send home. Does one branch offer more variety than the other?
3) What days are the Lotte Mart at Seoul Station and Jamsil closed?
4) What time does the EMS counter close everyday at the Seoul Station branch (and Jamsil branch if they have it)? Are EMS counters open on Sundays?
This is my first trip to Korea so any additional information you feel I need to know about Lotte Mart and the EMS service would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hi! I am planning to go to Jinhae Festival on April 6 (Saturday) and wonder if someone could help me with my questions:
1. Is it advisable to stay in Jinhae for one night? Or is one day of tour enough?
2. Where can I get a hotel/hostel/inn that is near the festival?
3. Are there buses that leave Jinhae going to Changwon at around 19:00? I will need to catch a train in Changwon going to Seoul at 19:54, but the trains from Jinhae to Changwon have a different schedule.
Thanks and appreciate your response. :)
I will be in Seoul the weekend of April 5-6, I think I'll go to the DMZ one of the days and would appreciate recommendations on tour groups . I would also appreciate recommendations on what to do on the other day. Thank you in advance for your help.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|