Simon's Town

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport from Johannesburg to Clarens

Free State Jul 1, 2015 at 10:59 AM

I'm trying to get from Johannesburg to Clarens but i don't have a car, and it seems like there are no buses that go that way :(

more
    • Visa trouble

South Africa 4 hours ago

Hi

I was volunteering in Johannesburg 5 years ago for several months. Whilst out there I had to extend my visa so I followed the embassy instructions. However, when I arrived at the airport to depart I was informed that my paper work had not been processed and as a result I had outstayed my visa. I cannot remember the details of the conversation and no longer have any of the relevant paperwork but I think there was mention of a fine that I could not pay at the time. I have scoured my passport and do not appear to have any records or marks indicating that I outstayed or that I have a fine due. I am due to be returning in August for a two week voluntary project. Is it worth attempting to contact the embassy before travelling? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Thanks

more
    • st lucia, south africa, with a toddler.

Lake Saint Lucia Jul 4, 2015 at 11:13 AM

any recommendations for BnB Guesthouses with a little active toddler? Preferrably with a jungeljim and safe for him to run around.

more
    • Traveling near the Joburg

Johannesburg Jun 19, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Hi.

Could you help.
      What is the best way to get a Wonder Cave, Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort and Rhino&Lion Park?

I have business trip in Joburg for one month. Therefore I don't have a car.
      I like to travel by train.
      Maybe somebody would like to visit mentioned above places and I can join as a passenger.

more
    • July 6-8th 2015 Kruger Park BUDGET TRIP

Kruger National Park Jun 12, 2015 at 3:53 AM

Hello Everyone:)
      Together with my friend we will be travelling from CT to Kruger Park 6th of July early morning (either OR Tambo Johannesburg airport or Hoedspruit airport) and after 3 days safari we will be going back to George Town (probably from OR Tambo Johannesburg airport). We have a question if somebody is going to Kruger Park those dates and maybe would like to rent a car with us or maybe some safari operator would like to take us:) We have around 4500-5000 rands per person to spend. Not a lot but we are willing to spend nights under bare sky just to experience the most of wild nature:)

Please advise,
      THANK YOU
      Patrycja

more
    • All day driver

Port Elizabeth Jun 28, 2015 at 3:39 PM

How much would an all day driver cost to pick me up in Port Elizabeth at
      around 9am, Drive to Uitenhage, look at some of the museums there and
      then back to Port Elizabeth, look at some local attractions e.g.
      Bayworld, air force museum etc and then drop me at the airport around
      5pm the same day?

Thanks

Bevan

more
    • Cederberg on a Budget

South Africa Jun 17, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Hi everyone,
      Any recommendations for towns, areas and accommodation? It is a week long getaway trip for 2. We are using a car. Hiking areas would be great! Or any advice on how to travel carefully on a tight budget between 2.

Thanks!

more
    • mvaseem's Profile Photo

Sightseeing

Johannesburg Jun 25, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Planned to visit Joberg in September with wife for 3 days. Would like to know what to see here and how. Should I take tour operator or self drive.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

more
    • Dry fruit

South Africa Jun 21, 2015 at 2:03 PM

can I bring dry fruit from Canada into South Africa ?

more
    • Davy124's Profile Photo

The wild border collie

by Davy124 Online Now Jan 14, 2006 at 9:24 AM

Hi Folks, does anyone know what happened to the border collie who was living wild in the hills above the town during December 2005. Hundreds of people offered her a home but nobody could catch her.You never know, she could end up with her statue next to Just Nuisance

1 Answer Feb 19, 2014 at 3:37 PM