change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• martha48's Profile Photo

How many days I need to visit?

by martha48 Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 9:27 PM

I want to visit simla in May with my friends. how many days I need to see most important monument.which area is good to stay.

5 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 12:52 AM
    • need some resort in shimla and manali

by MehediR Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Hi friend,
      COuld you please suggest some economy resort in shimla/manai??

This is very important for me.
      i will be shimla on first week of may..

13 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 4:01 AM
    • AmitK27's Profile Photo

Will there be snow in simla or mashobra in the 1st week of Jan. 2014. Travelling with kids.

by AmitK27 Online Now Dec 29, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Kids want to enjoy snow.
      Will there be any snowfall or snow to play with in simla or nearby simla area.
      We can check in in simla and then travel further for snow.

rgds

3 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 4:07 PM
    • local busses in shimla - time table for mashobra to and fro.

by vinodl Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 5:04 AM

can anyone help me with the timetable and frequency (or service per day) between shimla and mashobra. Im travelling there on 21st and will get down at the railway station. I need to get to my hotel in mashobra. Then countinuing i plan to use the bus service (to the extent possible) for sightseeing so its also important to know if there is any specific timings for busses from mashobra to shimla

2 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 5:47 AM
    • Shimla Visit

by ooty0712 Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 9:42 AM

How many minimum days ( 1, 2, 3, ...) one should need to see Shimla. We are party of 4 are planning to visit shimla during the month of November, 2011.

7 Answers Oct 21, 2011 at 5:47 AM
    • cottages

by tulsidaskorgaonkar Online Now Apr 15, 2011 at 5:41 AM

I want know whether i can get a cottage to stay at Simla for 4 days, two adult two kids, please send me the details with photos.

1 Answer Aug 12, 2011 at 3:28 PM
    • pavangandikota's Profile Photo

snow falling in early Jan

by pavangandikota Online Now Dec 15, 2009 at 1:01 AM

where can I see snow falling?
      simla or kullu/manali?

• pavangandikota's Profile Photo

Hotel Accommodation

by pavangandikota Online Now Dec 15, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Hi Friends
      I am reaching simla on Jan 5th 2010 with my wife
      Please suggest me some good hotel to stay for two days Max budget 5k in simla and 5k in kullu/manali
      I heard, In kufri there are good hotels and we can enjoy snow fall also
      Please suggest me
      7th Evening I am travelling back to manali
      please suggest me where to stay
      in Manali or kullu
      please suggest good hotel there also

2 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 5:26 AM
    • tallutallu's Profile Photo

what are adventure activities in simla in October 26-29

by tallutallu Online Now Oct 2, 2009 at 12:38 AM

hi guys! I have planned a trip to simla with hubby from 26-29 October.We are doctors and we have managed this trip after long planning.plz let us know how we can best utilize our time. we are fun loving and admirer of natural beauty.will there be snow during our stay? also I have read that stay in Kufri is better and cheaper. Is that true? should we take tour packages or rely on booking at spot?
      plz help us. Thank u!

2 Answers Oct 18, 2009 at 8:20 AM
    • What to see in Shimla

by sandy02 Online Now Jun 8, 2009 at 5:49 AM

Hi ,

I am planning to travel shimla for 3 days ...

I am reaching shimla at 11 AM in the morning on next friday and leaving on Monday around 5 PM ...

Could u pls suggest me what places I can see in Shimla on arrival day-friday ( I have around 7 Hours) and departure day - Monday (on that day I have time till 5 PM.)

Sunday is reserved for Kuri / chail tour.

Regards
      Sandy

3 Answers Jun 10, 2009 at 4:28 AM
    • shehana's Profile Photo

Honeymoon in Shimla

by shehana Online Now Jan 5, 2009 at 3:35 AM

hey guys...

Plz suggest a beautiful hygienic hotel / resort to stay for honeymoon.

4 Answers Jan 25, 2009 at 8:16 PM
    • snow in shimla

by bharat_soni Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 7:11 PM

sir please tell me there is snow in november 25th 2008 in shimla or kufri. beacuse i have a plan for a tour in shimla

3 Answers Nov 8, 2008 at 10:42 AM
    • swapandas_ubi@yahoo.co.in

by skdas Online Now Oct 4, 2008 at 9:46 AM

i am planing to visit simla,manali chaminda,dalhousie,kulu during next 2to 3 days or so can u give me an idea about the temperature at those places and the important spot to be visited how to reach there etc
      regards
      swapan das

• Require Airline and Hotel Details for Travel to simla in January

by fonceca Online Now Jul 12, 2008 at 7:22 PM

Please recommend Airlines that fly from Delhi to Simla return. Will also need a 4-5 star Hotel in the centre of the Town for a young family. Will there be snow in early January. Which Hotels do we get mountain views from.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2008 at 4:56 AM
    • simla hotels-need your suggestion...

by srimail Online Now Jun 26, 2008 at 1:49 AM

Hi all,

Coming Auguest,Im planning to visit simla and manali.So Can u plz some one suggest me on good hotels in simla?.

Thanks in advance...

Regards
      Srinu.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2012 at 5:29 AM
    • how is the weather ther?

by mevishal4u Online Now Dec 19, 2007 at 6:01 AM

Hi,
      I am planning to come shimla on 28th Dec........and want to enjoy snow and snow sports......Can anyone tell me if ther is snow in shimla/kufri right now

• about booking

by vinodsaini88 Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 11:13 PM

i and my 10 persons group want to make our new year in ur hotel then what is the processor we can affford very nominal cost for it.then plz tel us my cell no is 09355093935

1 Answer Dec 5, 2007 at 5:19 AM
    • msbinsaid's Profile Photo

Will in Snow in the 2nd week of decmber

by msbinsaid Online Now Nov 13, 2007 at 8:42 PM

Hi, planning to go to Shimla in the 2nd week of December. Has anyone experienced snow during this period of the month? Or should I wait till january to see snow. Please advice. Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 21, 2007 at 11:46 AM
    • Is there snow in Nov

by poojaas Online Now Sep 20, 2007 at 5:18 AM

Im visiting Shimla in November. The reason of our visit is that my lil sis wants to play in the snow! I want to confirm if shimla snows in November. My trip will be in the first week of Nov.

2 Answers Sep 23, 2007 at 4:54 AM
    • Skiing in Shimla-Kufri-Manali

by tan130 Online Now Sep 19, 2007 at 12:54 AM

How was skiing in Shimla, Kufri or Manali in mid February? Share your impressions, please. How long slopes? Do lifts working? Is it possible to hire ski and snowbord there?

• Stay at kalibari shimla

by SBRAY Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 6:45 AM

Please tell us about the tourist accomadation in Kalibari temple in shimla. we require prereservation in karibari shimla

1 Answer Jul 26, 2007 at 3:16 AM
    • Leaving tommrow to Shimla and Dharamshalla-- would i find snow???

by amit0699 Online Now Dec 21, 2006 at 3:58 AM

Hi ,
      I a graphic Designer professionally... i was going t oShimla ..in pursit of snow. Please can anyone adsvice me on finding any snow. I am very desprate to see a snow fall. All my life living in Delhi never got enough time to explore around. I hope tha the Luck is on my side...

Warm Regards
      Amit

1 Answer Dec 21, 2006 at 9:18 PM
    • weather during october

by femdel25 Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 8:21 PM

hi there,we r visiting shimla from 22 oct to 24th oct. what kind of weather we can expect as all of a sudden delhi has become pretty chilly?

2 Answers Oct 19, 2006 at 10:32 PM
    • road condition and best season

by nandurp Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 2:26 AM

me n my brother have made all the arrangements to statr on a wonderful trip by road from bangalore for which we even brought a new bullet . v r planning to start frm bangalore on the 20th of sept n reach shimla on the 16th and proceed further to leh in a day or 2 , so could u pls guide me through how will the weather be with the road condition.

hope u could help me out
      thanks
      nandu

• shimla kali bari

by kaushikbanerjee Online Now Jul 21, 2006 at 10:41 PM

What is the full address , telephone number @ E mail address of shimla kali bari?

• Bhuwan's Profile Photo

Snow Camping

by Bhuwan Online Now Dec 19, 2005 at 6:16 AM

Friends, I plan to visit Simla or nearby region in January 2006 for 3 days from Delhi.

Idea is to camp in snow with some activities like walks to pine forests, sledge, snow-games, etc.

Visiting with family and hence need heating, hot water and some basic facilities.

Can VT Champs suggest a Place? or any luxury camp resort? or Camp-site? or camping Organizers? Need your recommendations for a off-beat Chilling break in Himachal.

1 Answer Dec 28, 2005 at 9:50 PM
    • short trip to himachal pradesh

by freshmint Online Now Aug 13, 2005 at 9:49 PM

hi VT members,

Iam planning to visit Himachal pradesh by 3rd week of november. Please suggest some Cheap accomodation hotels in shimla, Kulu , Manali and Dalhousie (preferably Non AC without any amenities such as gym, swimming pool etc).

Also are there any travelhoneymoon deals to these areas which will suit a middle class indian family?

1 Answer Aug 29, 2005 at 3:11 AM
    • Will there be snow in Shimla or around in march 2nd week....

by Bhavna16 Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 7:51 PM

Hi, I am planning to go to Shimla in the 2nd week of March. I am going there in a hope to see snow (not ice , I hope the present scenario of heavy snowfall in J&K may have some affect on the snow in Shimla to stay on longer)....I was informed that in Kufri there are chances of having gud amount of snow.Also, I wanted to know if there is any other place near by Shimla where Ican find gud n fresh snow...maybe some small hills or mountains...which a layman can explore... desperately waiting for a response.... Bhavna

2 Answers Sep 28, 2005 at 10:13 AM