Simla

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is it safe to visit manali in coming week

Manali Dec 13, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Me and my wife planned to visit manali from december 16th to december 22nd 2014.But in news now we are hearing that lot of snowfall happening and some tourists,vehicles are stuck due to snowfalls.So please let us know is it safe to visit manali now or not.

more
    • Snowfall, Electricity and Water Supply situation in Shimla and Manali

Manali Dec 21, 2014 at 10:41 AM

I am visiting Shimla and manali from 23-Dec-14 to 29-Dec-14 so is it safe now as I have heard that due to heavy snowfall electricity and water supply is disturbed and also roads are blocked. Please suggest.

more
    • Jan end is good to visit manali?

Manali Dec 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM

we are planing to visit manali at the end of jan. As we are hearing in News so much of snowfall happened their.
      So is it a good time to visit in end of January?? Please suggest us

more
    • HELP US!!!!!!!

Manali Dec 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM

we are 2 guys planning a 15 day trip to manali in the coming may . our expected budject is rs30000 in total .so we are planning to make a trip with minimum cost as possible .we are hoping to divide the whole trip in to 3 diiferent sections...manali... solang...rohtang....so we would like to know a lot about the places here..and we would also like to know about food and accomadation at least prices...we are mostly interested in adventureous and natural place....so anybody and everybody can give a piece of advice............Thank you

more