Simferopol Travel Answers

change location

Meeting new people in Simferopol

by Crimea_XY Online Now Mar 15, 2006 at 10:03 AM

Privjet!
I am an young expat living and working in Simferopol, Crimea.
It's been only two weeks since my arrival in the Crimean capital, so I still do not know local people (or other foreigners), except my colleagues from the office.
So whoever knows somebody who might be interested in meeting me for a coffee, please answer this message.
Thanx!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Meeting new people in Simferopol

by AnthonyAB Online Now Mar 15, 2006 at 12:30 PM

Hello, I am also an Ex-pat living in Sevastopol and the Crimea, I also run the Ex-pat club over there, I am in London at the moment but will be in Simferopol and then in Sevastopol on the 18th of March 2006.

My email is Anthony@Addington-Barker.com and the address for the ex-pat club is www.AgencyOneInternational.com then goto the events and meetings page.
    Meanwhile, send me an email and we can meet up..
    Take Care Anthony

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Meeting new people in Simferopol

by JayBrownstein Online Now Mar 9, 2007 at 6:42 PM

Hi - My wife (Irena -she is from Ukraine - in US for 10 years) and I will be visiting Yalta this April-May with the idea of moving there permanently within the year. Irena speaks both languages, myself only English. Seems like a couple can live rather inexpensively compared to New York City, and it seems like there may be good business opportunities in tourism and real estate. And this NYC rat race is not fun anymore. I'm really looking forward to this trip and hoping not to be disappointed. Any thoughts and hopefully one day we can all meet for a coffee pretty soon. Jay

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Simferopol