change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lodging in SS

by nino224 Online Now Mar 3, 2011 at 3:50 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for an affordable place to spend a week in Silver Spring. The hotel rooms I've seen so far seem expensive.

1 Answer Mar 3, 2011 at 6:26 PM
    • Jackiekg's Profile Photo

Crafts shops and stamping/heat embossing classes

by Jackiekg Online Now Sep 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Hi, I hope to visit near Silver Spring during the month of November - I love crafts (I make greeting cards) and would like to know of good craft shops in the area and if there are classes on stamping/heat embossing. I do this quite often, even teach it, but I have never seen anyone, except on TV, do this, so I'd love to take part in a class. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

• Trying to locate my brother

by Kainde64 Online Now Dec 6, 2006 at 10:06 AM

Dear Members:
      I am trying to locate my beloved brother Mr. Francis Nelson Williams, formally of Freetown, Sierra Leone who has been living in the USA since the early 1980s.He attended the Sierra Leone Grammer School in Freetown before proceeding to the USA for further studies. Anyone with useful information leading to Francis and I meeting, would be grately appreciated. Please contact me at kainde64@cavtel.net
      Kainde

• dwhite6952's Profile Photo

calling all Metro riders...

by dwhite6952 Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 9:42 AM

I'm flying into DCA on Monday night...if i'm on time from Chicago, i get in at 10:20ish...

I've got to catch the METRO to Silver Sring and will have a window from 11:30 to midnight(after getting luggage) to catch my two trains...will i make it from Terminal A to the METRO station at DCA with no issues, and do the trains run on pretty good time?

So nervous doing it on my own, but at least it should be really quiet, right?

THanks for all your help...if i miss the train, i'm looking at30+ cab ride, give or take?

thanks all!!!

darc

2 Answers Jul 9, 2006 at 9:09 PM