change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Socorro Yesterday

hi!
      does exist a bus from El paso to Socorro, or Ciudad juarez to Socorro?
      i looking for a bus in greyhound but only have from El paso to Albuquerque.

more
    • shuttles to the albuquerque support

Roswell 20 hours ago

Are there any companies providing transportation to the Albuquerque Sunport? Or just Albuquerque in general?

more
    • One Way from ABQ to Taos

Taos Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

two of us are flying to Albuquerque on June 3rd and need to get to Taos that same day to meet up with other travelers. We only need one way to Taos that day. I have only seen one shuttle that makes this trip and it's Twin Hearts. They don't pick up the phone to inquire or reserve and the reviews are just dreadful about them. To rent a car one way from ABQ to Taos is very expensive as well. do you have any other suggestions?

more
    • Car Rental Options in Silver City NM?

by tallthing Online Now Aug 31, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Looking to fly from east coast then drive to Silver City, NM to hike a couple weeks. Is there transport (bus, etc.) from any area airport (Tucson, Albuquerque, Phoenix) or cost-efficient 1-way rental from airports with drop in Silver City. (A 1-day rental to drive from Tucson to LasCruces (where I STILL need a ride) was215!!!

1 Answer Aug 31, 2011 at 4:14 PM
    • HawkTurkbird's Profile Photo

Open roads?

by HawkTurkbird Online Now Nov 9, 2010 at 6:23 AM

Am planning a trip to Silver City in two weeks. Does anyone know if the roads, trails are open in Gila National Forest to the ruins? Last year in January they were closed due to excess rain/land slides. Open now?

11 Answers Nov 10, 2010 at 5:46 AM
    • elmendorfs's Profile Photo

We're really coming this year! Tomorrow! 10/23

by elmendorfs Online Now Oct 22, 2006 at 6:51 AM

We planned to come to Silver City last fall, but it didn't work out. But we're coming tomorrow, 10/23. We will be driving in from Tucson in the late morning. I found some info on the "Steins" ghost town and plan to stop there. We only have tomorrow and Tuesday, so what are the "MUST DOs"? We will be staying at the Palace Hotel on Broadway (Thanks for the tip, Mitchell Hellman). I'm sure we will enjoy the historic parts of town, but we are more interested in outdoor stuff. Since our time is limited, we'd like to see the most spectacular sites this time. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! If we find even a fraction of what we expect, I know we'll be back again. We will probably be driving a 4WD SUV and really like getting away from civilization to look at history or the wild southwest scenery. Any ideas there will be especially helpful. I know this is rediculously late to be posting, but didn't know until yesterday that we'd be coming for sure. THANKS in advance for any hlep!

14 Answers Oct 26, 2006 at 10:13 AM
    • elmendorfs's Profile Photo

A Few Days In Southwest New Mexico

by elmendorfs Online Now Sep 27, 2005 at 6:21 PM

We will be traveling to Tucson, AZ the last week of October. We have visited that area several times. And although we enjoy it very much, we're interested in exploring SW New Mexico. We enjoy mostly outdoor activities, history, and sight seeing (nature). I have enjoyed the Silver City members' pages and appreciate their tips and information. But I'd like other suggestions of places to see/stay for a day or two that are not too far from Tucson. I look forward to your replies!

5 Answers Oct 8, 2005 at 3:16 PM
    • move

by mudflap Online Now Feb 5, 2004 at 9:57 AM

I'm planing on selling my property in fl. and moving to silver city and open my studio gallery and coffee shop(late night) any comments?

3 Answers Dec 18, 2005 at 5:00 PM