change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travellingtrude's Profile Photo

price of a beer

Honolulu 3 hours ago

we will be cruising around the Hawaiian Islands in August, I have tried to find out the average price of a beer on board the Pride of America to no avail. Does anyone know?

more
    • travellingtrude's Profile Photo

price of a beer

Hawaii (State of) 3 hours ago

we will be cruising around the Hawaiian Islands in August, I have tried to find out the average price of a beer on board the Pride of America to no avail. Does anyone know?

more
    • LIVE R&B OR LIVE JAZZ BAND SATURDAY 05/23

Richmond May 20, 2015 at 6:56 AM

Any suggestions for a live R&B or Jazz band in Richmond VA on Saturday 05/23/15.

more
    • 500 block of Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach 23451 in 2002-2003

Virginia Beach May 4, 2015 at 7:28 AM

Does anyone remember what the name of the Mexican restaurant/bar was that is now Sunsations and next door is Sunnyside Restaurant??
      Thanks

more
    • alexloves2travel's Profile Photo

Best Rocky Mountain National Park Trails

Colorado 13 hours ago

We will be staying in Estes Park for 2 nights in August. We would like to do some exploring and hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park and do not want to waste time.

Does anyone recommend any must do hiking trails? 

Thanks!

more
    • OAPDave's Profile Photo

Dancing venues and accommodation

Pompano Beach 18 hours ago

I am planning a month vacation to Florida and would like to be based somewhere close to dance venues for ballroom latin social dancing and also be close to the coast for walks by the sea. Any suggestions please. Would it be better to rent a one bed studio flat rather than go into a hotel? Also, I shall be using public transport is that feasible?

more
    • Safety of area

Boston Yesterday

Hi we are travelling to boston and staying in Ashmount. I have heard that its not safe at night. Is this true can anyone advise?

more
    • Shuttle Service

Pigeon Forge Yesterday

Looking for shuttle service from McGhee Tyson Airport in Alcoa to Pigeon Forge, TN. Who do you recommend that is reliable and economical?

more
    • alexloves2travel's Profile Photo

Rocky Mountain National Park / Estes Park

Colorado May 30, 2015 at 11:44 AM

Hello fellow traveler! We will be traveling to Colorado during the 2nd week of August for our first time. We will be renting a cabin for only 2 night in  Estes Park.

1) Are there any recommendation of specific lodges to rent for the 2 nights? There will be 4 of us, not looking for anything too fancy or expensive because we would like to maximize our time outdoors.

2) Is there anything specific you would recommend as a "must do" while in Estes Park and National Mountain Rocky Park?

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • single women with dog moving to long beach - any advice on location?

Long Beach May 28, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Hi I found a place at 335 N Virginia Ct 90802 and another at 5439 E Sorrento Dr 90803. Any advice?

more
    • New Smyrna or cocoa beach

New Smyrna Beach May 26, 2015 at 11:53 AM

We are going on a 4 day cruise from pt canavarel in November thought about having a few days in cocoa beach or new Smyrna beach don't know much about any of them. We like walking about little towns or along beach fronts shopping chilling outetc. not interested in lying on beach all day going to be in New Orleans for 4 days before it. Thanks

more
    • Weird tall and skinny black homeless man dressed like a woman

Miami Beach May 26, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Has anyone noticed this mysterious looking man, wearing a small scarf covering his mouth, dressed in mini skirt or shorts like a woman, very tall and skinny walking around South Beach? I spotted him nearly everyday on numerous occasion all around South Beach during my stay, mostly around Lincoln Road and Washington Ave, he is always walking almost non-stop. I caught him once at Lincoln road and drexel dancing by himself in the middle of the road facing a store window. What's up with this guy? anyone knows his story or anything? I am just curious about it

more
    • norris pool

Norris May 24, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Is norris pool open today? How much is it to get in?

more
    • dreamsofeurope's Profile Photo

vacation rental

Boston May 21, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Hi
      Does anyone have a recommendation for a vacation rental in the North End? There will be 3 couples and we prefer apartment rental to hotels... I've stay in wonderful places with my small family of 3 but am finding it much harder to find a place to accommodate 6 adults at a reasonable price (3 bedrooms are not necessary)
      Thanks so much!
      Angela

more
    • Restaurants

Red Bluff May 21, 2015 at 7:29 PM

Recommend a good steak/wine/nice dining spot in Red Bluff....downtown would be nice.

more
    • Is there a "bad" Part of myrtle beach?

Myrtle Beach May 9, 2015 at 8:44 PM

I am visting MB later this mouth but keep hearing to stay away from the "bad" Parts I thought myrtle beach was Fine not saying there is no crime but is there a certain "Bad" Part?

more
    • site images

Grover Hot Springs State Park May 8, 2015 at 12:52 PM

are images available of sites 57 and 59?

more
    • Transport ?

Minneapolis May 8, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Hi! Which transport is best to take between New Brighton and University of Minnesota Law School if you don't have a car?

more
    • Are there any good coffee shops in Fort Lauderdale other than Starbucks?

Fort Lauderdale May 7, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Hello,

I am from Tampa and will be heading to Fort Lauderdale in a couple of weeks. I usually enjoy independent coffee shops that offer fresh roasted small batch coffee brewed through a French press. I have done some research on yelp and came up with a few local places. If anyone else knows of a good spot please let me know. Here is what I found:

Sip Java Co - (formally Brew Urban Café) @ 638 N Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale FL. I heard that they carry Intelligentsia, Anodyne and Wells Coffee (all small roasted batches from around the world and you can brew them with a few different methods). Free wifi and good snacks or all day food offerings, tons of seating indoors and outdoors. Very quiet with free parking out front.

Brew Urban Café - 537 NW 1st Avenue in the art district. They are located in an art studio called C&I studios. Quiet and good locally roasted coffee too.

Warsaw Coffee Company - 245 E 13th St Fort Lauderdale FL. New coffee shop with lots of seating. They also offer locally roasted coffee from Argyle and have a bakery which pumps out some original and unique pastries. A little more on the pricey side of things and parking is limited.

The Alchemist - They are located in Wilton Manors which is about a 15 minute drive from Fort Lauderdale. They have a good variety of coffee and pump out some good sandwiches.

These are some of the best places to enjoy coffee. If you all have any additional info please reply!

more
    • Picnic/bbq on the banks of Salt river

Salt River May 7, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Wanting to spend a day bbq/picnic on the banks of the Salt river and watch the river tubers float by and access the river to cool off. Looking for suggestions of picnic areas. Thanks!

more
    • Commuting Orlando to Auburndale / Lakeland

Orlando May 4, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Hello,

I've yet to find a good answer to this question.

I will be starting a new job in Auburndale, FL and planned to commute from the north side of Orlando (near I-4). I understand I-4 could potentially be a nightmare during rush hour, but does it depend on the direction you're going?

Traveling south (I-4 W) during morning traffic and north (I-4 E) in afternoon traffic. Will I generally be going against heavy traffic? Estimated time typically says near 1 hour. Would you expect this to be higher, or relatively accurate?

I appreciate any insight you could offer...Thanks!

more
    • tuna_on_rye's Profile Photo

Uber or taxi service

Paducah May 2, 2015 at 2:38 PM

is Über or taxi service available in Paducah?

Thanks!

more
    • Where to stay?

Pismo Beach 12 hours ago

Hi. I am currently booked in for 1 night at Pismo Beach on a road trip along the california coast in September. Prior to this I am staying in Santa Monica, and after I am staying in Carmel. I have recently been told Pismo has gone 'downhill' and was wondering if this is the case and if so where would be better to stay? Or if that person is talking rubbish and still worth staying there?

Thanks!

more
    • 1 night stay in Palm Springs?

Palm Springs 12 hours ago

Hi. I am visiting California for the first time in September. We land in LA, where we are spending 3 nights, then heading to Sand Diego for 3 nights, then driving up the coast to San Francisco, stopping at various locations.

My question is whether people would recommend for us to stop at Palm Springs on our way to San Diego, stay for 1 night instead of one of the Sand Diego nights; therefore the new plan would be 3 nights LA, 1 night palm springs, 2 nights san diego, before heading up the coast.

I would appreciate any opinions or comments.

Thanks.

more
    • Transportation

Louisiana 18 hours ago

Is there a cost efficient way to travel from Pineville/Alexandria, LA to Nola (about a 3 hour drive)? I'm trying to help my bf get from Pineville to Nola for a flight and he has no license and needs to get to the airport. He would fly out of his area, but it's literally double the price for airfare with a layover......

more