Travel Answers
Sigtuna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is drone allowed in Sweden by their custom?

Stockholm Aug 28, 2015 at 5:18 PM

I am flying from Australia. Can I take a drone for my photography purpose and enter into Sweden?? Is drone allowed in Sweden??

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

From Arlanda aeroport to Uppsala

Stockholm Aug 5, 2015 at 2:02 AM

Going there August 14.
      SL tells me:
      Vid lokala resor i Upplands län gäller UL-biljetter. För resa över länsgränsen behövs biljett för både SL och UL. Se sl.se eller ul.se för mer information.
      Börjar eller slutar resan vid pendeltågsstationen Arlanda C, behövs en passagebiljett för att passera spärren. Biljetten kan du köpa när du påbörjar resan eller när du kommer till Arlanda.

I am happy with my old SL Access card. But where on earth do I get all those regional tickets?

more
    • The cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki

Stockholm Aug 6, 2015 at 2:14 AM

Hello,
      I have a plan to cruise with the Viking Line from Stockholm to Helsinki in September .
      what do you advise me ?

many Thanks
      M

more
    • Looking for the Chamber Office websight for Sigtuna

by candik Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I was just in Sigtuna and stopped in the Tourist Office. I would like to contact them about some items they had. Any help if getting a web sight address would be wonderful! Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 1, 2010 at 4:25 AM
    • ZenLady34's Profile Photo

Accomondation in Sigtuna?

by ZenLady34 Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 6:08 AM

Hi,

I'm off to one month work assignment to Arlanda and now I am zooming for possible accomondation in the area. I am not looking for nightlife or shopping possibilities, rather I would stay max 20mins away from the airport and that is the reason I thought about Sigtuna. Do you know whether there are any aparthotels or any other kind of accomondation? I'd love to hear out your tips and hints as I found only two hotels in Sigtuna.

I would appreciate all the tips and hints about possible accomondation. I guess Stockholm is rather far away (35mins to airport?) and rather expensive to commute?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 12:29 AM
    • How to get to Sigtuna

by justas_pol Online Now May 5, 2008 at 4:38 AM

Hello,
      I'm new here and I haven't any knowlege about public transport in Sweden. Maybe someone could help me to find the best connection between stockholm skavsta airport and Sigtuna.

Sincerly Yours,
      justas

2 Answers May 17, 2008 at 3:45 AM