Sigtuna Travel Answers

change location
ZenLady34's Profile Photo

Accomondation in Sigtuna?

by ZenLady34 Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 6:08 AM

Hi,

I'm off to one month work assignment to Arlanda and now I am zooming for possible accomondation in the area. I am not looking for nightlife or shopping possibilities, rather I would stay max 20mins away from the airport and that is the reason I thought about Sigtuna. Do you know whether there are any aparthotels or any other kind of accomondation? I'd love to hear out your tips and hints as I found only two hotels in Sigtuna.

I would appreciate all the tips and hints about possible accomondation. I guess Stockholm is rather far away (35mins to airport?) and rather expensive to commute?

Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • bazsi79's Profile Photo

Re: Accomondation in Sigtuna?

by bazsi79 Online Now Jan 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Hi,

Sigtuna is a very small place, so there can't be too much accommodation options there. It's quite a tourist spot as well, so even if there is a hotel, it might be expensive. And I don't know about any direct transport links to Arlanda, unless you have a car...

Maybe you should try other places in the area, such as Märsta or Upplands Väsby. They are both close to Arlanda, with good tranpsort connections (bus from Märsta, and train from Upplands Väsby).

Hope you will have more luck finding a place to stay there!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • bazsi79's Profile Photo

Re: Accomondation in Sigtuna?

by bazsi79 Online Now Jan 17, 2010 at 12:29 AM

You could also check these agencies if they have an apartment that suits your needs:

visit-stockholm.com/accommod...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines