My husband and I are planing on relocating to Georgia possibly, I do however have lots of questions running through my mind, especially about my two dogs, who happen to be Pit bulls, In terms of pet service, what is it like for pet dogs living in Georgia ?
Another question I have, instead of renting, we are planing on buying a home, i know cost ranges differ , but a rough approximate for an ordinary home ?
Last but not least, considering my pets, what is the best location ? I am also a professional dog walker, so if I decide to continue my profession in Georgia, is it a good idea or bad ?
1. Recently there were news about some Indian (passport) tourists denied entry eventhough they had UAE residence/job visa with them. Should I be worried?
I have all other documents with me now:
Return tickets, Hostel bookings from booking.com, passport, valid UAE visa, Travel and health insurance, bank statements with enough funds. Is this enough for me?
2. I am hoping for a maximum of Georgian experience with my limited time (10 days ), A friend suggested me some places as following:
Day 1. Tbilisi,
3. kazbegi , ananuri church
4. mtsketa, uplistsikhe, ateni, chiatura, asnd stay in kutaisi.
5. explore kutaisi region.
6. svaneti - via zugdidi for dadiani palace, khatsvali.
7 & 8. svaneti ,ushguli, go back via batumi or borjomi and bakuraini, if have time then akaltsike for rabat.
9 . back to tblisi, spare day.
10. early morning return flight
And other destinations are Racha and shovi, I don't know how to include this! So would really appreciate your help and suggestions.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|