change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ArieP's Profile Photo

I like too play bocca in kemer

Kemer Oct 4, 2015 at 12:18 PM

I visit soon Kemer and like too play bocca. Is there a location in Kemer.

We like haman . What is the best in .kemer.

We like good food . What can you advies in Kemer.

• designer jeans

Kusadasi Sep 21, 2015 at 8:09 PM

where is best to buy designer jeans in Kusadasi

• shore fishing

Icmeler Sep 14, 2015 at 11:29 AM

were can go shore fishing in and round icmeler

• thetcheese's Profile Photo

Bodrum Sep 12, 2015 at 6:25 AM

wondering what the kokcebel holiday village is like in Tilkicik Bay on the Bodrum pennissula...... cannot find much information regarding ... Tks Tom

• visa for 3 hours

Turkey Sep 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM

will take a lay over tour for just three hours, do I need a visa for that?

• Nic2004's Profile Photo

Heaven Beach Resort & Spa Kizilagac

Side Sep 22, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Hi @all, does anyone know this Hotel and can tell me something about the town?

• Istanbul on november

Istanbul Sep 22, 2015 at 4:55 PM

I am planning to visit istanbul on november first week, and i read its the election time, already there are civil riots and wars in turkey these days, how safe will be the election days, please advise about the atmospehere on november this year :-)

• Best american restaurants in Antalya

Antalya Sep 10, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Where can i find the best american restaurants in Antalya ?

• Sightseer1's Profile Photo

False questions and false answers - ignore them

Turkey Sep 22, 2015 at 4:26 PM

Expect a lot more of these since there's a slump in tourism due to the political climate (and Russian tourists something like 25% down in the Antalya region, etc). It might even get worse, but Turkey is definitely a cheap destination if you're up for it (exchange rate favourable and lira fuel prices have actually dropped, road trips are now a good option) - and haggle massively.

• Has anyone experienced this???

Turkey Sep 11, 2015 at 1:20 PM

ok, so yesterday I was on Turkish airlines website looking to buy a ticket to get to Greece, I wanted to take Turkish air due to it being a star alliance airline and you get to get a free trip to Istanbul if you have a long lay I then put off the purchasing the buying of the ticket of instead of yesterday today, price yesterday per person (there are 3 of us) is $1342.30pp and then today jumped into more than $1600.00 pp, I was mind boggled that I did not jump into buying it yesterday so I went to a third party and only paid 1342.30pp, ok so was happy again and bought it before the price jumps up again....ok then I went back to Turkish air site and guess what????? price is back to the original price of 1342.30, after I have already purchased it on,,, ok, what is this, do they know that I am so eager to buy this ticket that they are playing tricks on passengers, just curious if this has happened to anyone, I think they are aware of who ever is looking at their site and eyeing an exact flight and they figure in desperation they will jump into the big hike in price, I don't think that's cool.....any input on this experience of mine?

• dr.kumar's Profile Photo

travelling tips for istanbul and cappadocia

Istanbul Oct 5, 2015 at 10:23 PM

hi, i am dr.kumar travelling with my friends to istanbul and turkey for a week. i heard a lot abou this beauitiful place and lovely for 4 nights and cappadocia for 2 nights. help us to see all the must see places in that period and we would love to try local cuisine and have those meories for a long time.please guide us.

• Visiting Bodrum, how to get to the hotel

Bodrum Sep 17, 2015 at 2:52 AM

Hello! I'm planning to visit Bodrum next week on 24th of September. Our plane will land on Bodrum Airport 9 P.M. I wanted to ask what is the easiest and cheapest way to get from airport to hotel. And are there any buses riding at this time in the evening? Our hotel is Bodrum Imperial, it's in Akyarlar. And also you can recommend things to do and places to visit in Bodrum.

Thank you in advance,

• Movewcj's Profile Photo

Istanbul in Dec

Istanbul Sep 25, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Is Dec a good time to travel to Istanbul? Isn't the weather rainy? How far is Jordan from Istanbul? I may be going to Istanbul for about 8 days

• WESTLAKE2252's Profile Photo

Buses safer

Turkey Oct 4, 2015 at 2:32 AM

After reading much about means of transportation in Turkey, can I assume that it is much safere to use public buses and also a lot cheaper

• visa for 3 hours

Turkey Sep 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM

will take a lay over tour for just three hours, do I need a visa for that?

• Transportation from Izmir airport to Sigacik and Ephesus

by airsick1 Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Hello. We are a party of 4 adults traveling to Turkey the end of Sept, 2014. We will fly from IST to the Izmir airport, want to visit Ephesus and stay a few days in Sigacik. We will not be renting a car. How you would suggest we get from the airport to Sigacik and from Sigacik to Ephesus? If we were to hire a private driver, approximately how much would that cost? Thank you so much for your help. Susanne.

5 Answers May 1, 2014 at 1:39 PM