Siesta Key

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Siesta Key Beach

by mmullikin62 Online Now Feb 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Hello~ I will be staying at the Holiday Inn express siesta key beach from Mar.13-20 2012. I was wandering if there was a bus or a shuttle service that i could hop on that wasn't more than8 to get to and from the beach every day? Also, Is there a service that doesn't cost an arm and leg to get to and from the airport to the holiday inn express siesta key beach? Any names and numbers would be helpful.

Thx! :)

Melanie Mullikin

1 Answer Feb 25, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    • Siesta key / Lido key / Naples

by curriegirl Online Now Oct 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM

looking to holiday in Florida next Spring and wondered where would be the best place to stay for 2 people in their late 20'We like to eat out also like a bit of nightlife, nice bars etc. Had a holiday there when we were kids and loved it.
      We will have a car but would like somewhere we could walk to in the evenings.
      Sunset Royale Siesta Key has been recommended by friends who go there every year but are a lot older than us.
      We are looking for somewhere nice but not too expensive although we do have expensive taste unfortunately.
      Hope someone can help.

1 Answer Oct 13, 2010 at 11:30 AM
    • wedding

by jen888 Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Hi! I am planning a wedding for November and was wondering if you have any advice from your own experiences. I am overwhelmed with qusetions so any help would be appreciated.

1 Answer Apr 20, 2007 at 8:20 PM
    • Music on St. Armands Circle

by bumba36 Online Now Dec 24, 2006 at 8:42 PM

I would like to know where I could find who is performing on St. Armands Circle on the 4th Friday of each month.