Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mule riding

Grand Canyon Apr 3, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Does the west rim offer mule rides?

more
    • finding rental

Bisbee Mar 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM

What is the best way to locate a rental in Bisbee. I would like to move there soon.

more
    • Sunrise Location along South Rim?

Grand Canyon National Park Apr 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I am planning to take my wife to the Grand Canyon for her birthday and want to be there for the sunrise in June. Will be driving most of the night and arriving to the Grand Canyon Village area sometime around 4am. From what I've read it seems you can enter the park at any time of day.

Wondering if there is a good place(s) we could drive our car to and park to see the sunrise (from the car); possible short walk ok too (as we'll be driving all night and probably not up for a major hike).

Thanks

more
    • Biosphere 2

Tucson Mar 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM

do you need reservations to visit Biosphere 2?

more
    • party advice

Scottsdale Mar 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hey guys. Are there still pool parties in scottsdale during mid september? Also what hotel would be best for 4 single guys, thanks!

more
    • Areas in Phoenix for Young Single Professionals to live

Phoenix Apr 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM

My daughter is moving to Phoenix for a sales job - turf Phoenix and points North.
      Would appreciate any information on where best to live/rent/house share. She loves exercise and walkible areas.

more
    • WA state visitors- via Palm Springs drive to Prescott~

Prescott Apr 7, 2014 at 7:55 AM

My honey and I are planning a road trip after landing in Ontario Cali. First leg is from Palm Springs to Prescott. I'd like to know if there are any cool things for us to see/do either on the way, or IN prescott. We love retro type things, love walking (not up for a big hike this trip), eating and drinking, and taking pics. Once we get to Prescott, how long would you think we'd need to feel like we experienced it?
      THank you!!

more
    • One Day Itinerary to Grand Canyon- South Rim

Grand Canyon National Park Apr 5, 2014 at 9:23 AM

what's the best itinerary, traveling from Las Vegas hotel via car to Grand Canyon south rim. Planning to camp for only one night and would like to see hoover dam. Not sure if I should tour hoover dam prior to arriving GC. My main focus of the trip is viewing sunset and sunrise from viewpoints.

more
    • Dlee's Profile Photo

where to stay for two night

Grand Canyon Apr 7, 2014 at 8:51 PM

We are going on a road trip to GC tomorrow. My mom and dad just passed and we need some time away. Only 5 days apart. We need WiFi in room People need to get hold of us with information. We need clean room for sure.

more
    • Bearusa's Profile Photo

motorcycling

by Bearusa Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 9:35 AM

My wife and I are thinking strongly of retiring in about 10 years to Sierra Vista and I'm looking for a place and climate that will let me ride year round. Is Sierra Vista such a place?

2 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    • Looking for Vegetarian Markets and Restaurants

by iddqd87 Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 2:42 AM

I am moving to Sierra Vista next month for my job and I am a vegetarian. I found a few places that provide food for my diet but would like to know more. I am specifically looking for a place that I can buy bulk tofu... because the packs at Wal-Mart aren't cheap (and not very much to choose from). Also looking for dining options and any grocers that would have vegetarian options. Any advice is welcomed and very much appreciated!

I really hope I am posting in the right place, thanks so much.

3 Answers Oct 18, 2011 at 4:33 PM
    • tara23's Profile Photo

Moving to Fort Huachuca

by tara23 Online Now Aug 12, 2008 at 2:00 PM

My husband and I are moving to Huchuca in December, I am just curious if this town is really as dead boreing as I am expecting. I would also like to attempt to meet a few locals in the area, is there a chat room available or are any of you locals crazy enough to meet a person who feels like she is going into exile lol. I am a HUGE fan of deserts in general, so no matter how bad the place is I am sure to find a million interesting things.... I see the last post was in 2003 lol, is anyone still out there reading these?

2 Answers Aug 24, 2008 at 10:49 AM
    • hmwright13's Profile Photo

Greyhawk Ranch

by hmwright13 Online Now Apr 14, 2003 at 2:18 PM

Has anyone heard of Greyhawk Ranch? I am a den leader and would like to take our boys (den 4 from pack 429) hiking on the 27th of April. I was told Greyhawk Ranch is great and there is a beaver dam on the property, but I cannot find it! Please help. This would be a great activity for my cub scouts, now that the weather is so lovely. Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Answers Apr 15, 2003 at 7:14 PM
    • Road to Sierra Vista

by kimmy9 Online Now Jan 22, 2003 at 9:25 AM

Hi, In February we plan to visit Tucson and then drive up to Sierra Vista. I have a great fear of heights. Is the drive really steep? Thanks!

5 Answers Feb 23, 2003 at 6:36 AM