Sidi Taher

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visa Extension

Algeria May 30, 2015 at 1:50 AM

Hi, I have a tourist visa for Algeria which was given for 30 days instead of 90 days. Is it still possible to extend my visa at the Police Station? I heard that it's still possible but don't know for sure. My Fiance says it's ok, but need to know if anyone has experience of this recently. I need to book my flight, so does that mean I have to book a return flight up to the 30 days? After that, if I'm granted an extension, would they just change the date of my return, or would I need to pay again for a new return date? Hope that makes sense! Need some urgent advice, cannot get through to the Embassy/Consulate.

more
    • What to wear?

Algeria May 20, 2015 at 5:01 PM

Hi,
      I'm visiting Algeria next week to meet my in laws for the first time (Very apprehensive) I'm just wondering what I should wear and if I should wear a Hijab? I'm getting conflicting information from friends who have visited before.
      Thanks

more
    • What to wear?

Algeria May 20, 2015 at 5:01 PM

Hi,
      I'm visiting Algeria next week to meet my in laws for the first time (Very apprehensive) I'm just wondering what I should wear and if I should wear a Hijab? I'm getting conflicting information from friends who have visited before.
      Thanks

more