change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Sidi Bou Said

• walking in Sidi with wheelchair

by lea.leyssens Online Now Jan 15, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Is it possible to walk in Sidi Bou Said with a person in a wheelchair.
      We will be there with a taxidriver.
      Can we have amap of the city.
      Thanks

• ceremonie de mariage

by gcagman Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 2:17 AM

Nous sommes un couple turc. Nous planifions de se marier en Tunisie. Nous allons venir d'Istanbul au mois d'Octobre.
      Nous cherchons un bon restaurant avec une terasse, qui a peut être une vue de mer. Bien sur un resto avec de la musique. ( musique francophone&orientale, peut etre des chansons françaises comme Patrick Bruel -cafe des delices- etc. ) Nous serions très très contents si vous pouviez nous conseiller une place pour une petite wedding de 15-20 personnes. merci beaucoup
      Meilleurs salutations,
      gcagman@sisecam.com

• sunshinehappy's Profile Photo

best way to get from skanes to sidi bou said?

by sunshinehappy Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 11:47 AM

hi, can anyone tell me how much a taxi from skanes to sidi bou said would be?? or if anyone can give me tips on how to get from skanes to sidi bou said? have been tunisia twice and about to go back for third time this sunday(8th april) and really want to visit this place-it sounds beautiful. thanks, sunshinehappy

2 Answers Apr 5, 2007 at 1:48 PM
    • bf9mw's Profile Photo

Hotel recommendation

by bf9mw Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 8:06 AM

I will be going to Sidi Bou Said in JUne (hot I know)and I can't seem to find any recommended hotels. I am not sure of the layout of the town Is the beach within walking distance from town? I am not sure whether to stay near the beach or in town. I would like a charming questhouse with air conditioning. I do not like four star hotels(too impersonal) but i do enjoy some comfort and local flavor. Anyone have any suggestions. I will be alone (though I am a 55 year old woman - I have had alot of experience in the Middle East but never Tunisia. Is it safe for a woman to be walking alone in the town during the day or elsewhere? What is the proper attire? Are sundresses appropiate or do arms need to be covered?

12 Answers Sep 7, 2007 at 4:43 AM
    • herbie64's Profile Photo

Time in Sidi Bou Said

by herbie64 Online Now Aug 16, 2004 at 9:31 AM

Hello everybody I'm planning to spend some time in Sidi Bou Said - proberly next year ,if things work out. Has anyone been there recently that would like to comment on the good and bad side of things there. Perhaps a nice place to stay (inexpensive ,if possible) and a recommended cafe/restaurant. I would guess that it's not the livliest place on earth, but sometimes that can be a good thing! If anybody is interested, I know a really cheap hotel in Sousse and I have also spent some time in Tarbarka. Thanks in anticipation. Happy travels - always.

• sidi bou said

by lagazelle101 Online Now Jun 17, 2003 at 9:10 AM

I would like to know adress for hotel or accomodation, in the village? I will be at hammamet for 1 month and i like to stay few night in sidi bou said. I was in tunisia 2 times before, in 1998 and 2000! thank you

1 Answer Jun 20, 2003 at 2:54 PM