Side

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shopping advice pls

by Gwen10 Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM

We are staying in Barut Hemera need to pick up a couple if souvenirs but don't want to go far as I hv a baby any recommendation pls and thank you

1 Answer Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Restaurants

by Redlef Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Have anyone tried Lush?

• wendynixon's Profile Photo

Pasha Star

by wendynixon Online Now Oct 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

looks like no internet access in hotel , does anyone now of a internet café near by ?

• HarmailB's Profile Photo

require any useful informations

by HarmailB Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 5:08 AM

I am travelling to side with Thompson all inclusive for seven days, its my first visit please tell me what to do and see ??

4 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I am travelling to side with Thompson all inclusive for seven days, its my first visit please tell me what to do and see ??

2 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 10:51 AM

• Riding school

by Carre11 Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Hi. Is there any riding school around Side? I have heard the name Paradise horse riding center. Does anyone know how you can contact them (or if there is anyone else). Throught internet, e-mail or other ways. Thanks

1 Answer Sep 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    • BeckySussex's Profile Photo

Music, Food, Animals & Attractions

by BeckySussex Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Hello fellow Side lovers,

MUSIC
      1. I am just wondering whether anyone has any further info about the Side International Culture and Art Festival (sidefestival.com/program.htm...)? My husband and I would really love to go, however we aren't sure what date is best to go in first week of September or what time to arrive, what to wear, whether we can take food/drink, etc.?
      2. Where's good to go for live rock bands, drum n bass, 80's nights?

FOOD
      Having never been to Turkey, we are unfamiliar with the food production methods and are wondering whether it will be easy to buy items in supermarkets and grocery markets like: free range eggs, free range chicken meat, free range pork meat, good quality lamb and beef?
      Any advice on this would be very helpful, also if you've any good tips for produce shops, that'd be very kind too.

ANIMALS
      I have seen a nice animal zoo in Antalya on TripAdvisor (tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction...), however I haven't been able to find similar animal park, zoo or farm attractions in Side or Manavgat.
      Any tips here would be greatly appreciated!

NATURE ATTRACTIONS
      Other than the Manavgat waterfalls (tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction...), are there any other nearby natural beauty spots that you can recommend that don't involve rafting or jeeps please?

Many thanks in advance for any of your help!

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    • BeckySussex's Profile Photo

Money & Markets

by BeckySussex Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Just wondering what are the best banks to use for cash withdrawals in Side please?
      Also please advise whether Euros, Turkish Lira or Sterling are preferable at food markets, restaurants and cafés?
      I would also like to buy and post good ol fashioned post cards to the UK - so any advice on post offices in Side and cost of stamps would be greatly appreciated.
      And finally, if anyone has advice as to nearby animal zoos and farms open to visitors that are accessible by public transport, I would be most grateful.
      Many thanks in advance!

17 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 5:52 AM
    • LeeD77's Profile Photo

side resort turkey in october

by LeeD77 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Hi is the resort still open the last week in October . Things like water sports and water parks . Thanks

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    • hotel

by philwendy Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM

hi does any one know what the seher sun beach resort side is like as we are going there in 8 weeks and is there the £10 boat trips thanks

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • hotel

by philwendy Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM

hi does any one know what the seher sun beach resort side is like as we are going there in 8 weeks and is there the £10 boat trips thanks

• Dress code

by swk1987 Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM

With it been a mostly Muslim country was wondering is it ok for males to wear vests on a night in most resturants and bars in side?

9 Answers Jun 5, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    • taxis

by swk1987 Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM

is there a lot of taxis on the streets in side can you just flag them down? do they still operate late at night?

2 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 5:57 AM
    • taxis operating at night

by swk1987 Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM

im staying for a week in july staying in sun city apartments its 2mile walk to centre our taxis plentiful on an evening to get back to hotel avoiding the walk?

2 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    • waterparks

by cherylmccabe Online Now May 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Hi Where is the best waterpark. We will be staying in Crystal Palace Hotel. How far is the waterpark and what is the best way to travel there?
      Thanks
      Cheryl.

• weather

by maggiephil Online Now Jan 23, 2013 at 3:57 AM

coming to Side early february conflicting reports about what the weather will be like realise prob colder in the evenings but what about daytime should we pack shorts !! many thanks

1 Answer Jan 23, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    • Advice On Side please

by sarah6136t Online Now Oct 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi my parents have just returned from side and really enjoyed themselves, they stayed at the Bykara motel.
      They suggested that we would enjoy it, myself, husband and 3 year old, have done some looking on the internet and the area looks gorgeous, but there were just a couple of thing we would like advice on please?
      Are the touts really bad, we don't really want to be hassled left right and centre.
      And also where is best to stay, we don't really want to be in the thick of it, we prefer a traditional sort of place, near the beach is possible, could anyone please advise on some nice apartments?
      Any advise would be brill, really appreciate it! xx

1 Answer Dec 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    • theresamullion's Profile Photo

ptt

by theresamullion Online Now Aug 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

what are the opening hours for the post offices in side and mangavet

1 Answer Aug 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM
    • JessicaF10's Profile Photo

Diana Tours - Tour Guide

by JessicaF10 Online Now Jul 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Hi guys. This is a long shot. Am trying to get in contact with a tour guide called Ismael (not sure how to spell) who was working on an excursion on Friday the 13th from Side to Alanya with Diana Tours. I just want to pass on a message to him :)

5 Answers Jul 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    • From Goreme to Side

by pje1127 Online Now Jun 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I'd like to go to Side from Goreme.
      Is there any bus lines to get to Side directly?
      What time do the buses depart from Goreme?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM
    • things to do in side

by lisaobrien1983 Online Now Mar 9, 2012 at 5:51 AM

We are looking at booking a holiday in the Royal Dragon hotel nr side could you please give me some ideas on things we can do i also have two small children who will be 7 and 4.

2 Answers Mar 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM
    • Late arrival

by davedee52 Online Now Mar 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM

My wife and I are staying at the Semoris Hotel in Side Turkey this summer, our arrival at the hotel will be very late, maybe early hours of the morning and as we will have been travelling for over 15 hours will probably be very hungry. We understand food will not be available at the hotel at this time, so can anyone recommend a restaurant/café within easy walking distance where we might be able to get a bit to eat. Thanking you all in advance.

2 Answers Mar 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    • Club- OXYD (Disco)

by geedormehl Online Now Feb 20, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Hallo
      Can anyone please tell me when in the summer season Oxyd disco in Side opens for the season? I was there once before in May and they were not open yet, I was too early. I would love to show my sisters the fabulous venue.Is the last week in May too early?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2012 at 2:33 AM
    • hotel voyage sorgun

by sezelli Online Now Jul 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Hi me and my partner are staying at this hotel in early september I wondered if anyone has been there and what are your reviews and also if you can get a dolmus to belek and how much would it cost? or how much would a taxi cost as my mum is staying in belek at the same time and we would like to meet up.

• BigFatMick's Profile Photo

Exchange rate

by BigFatMick Online Now Jul 3, 2011 at 6:40 AM

What's the current exchange rate over in Turkey?

7 Answers Jul 3, 2011 at 10:20 AM
    • Sunrise Queen Hotel

by CliveJohn Online Now Jun 13, 2011 at 4:00 AM

We are going to the hotel on the 18th June; can you tell us where to go for shopping and what to see in Side., Plus reommende trips or car hire and places to visit. Your advice will be welcomed.
      clive and Heather

2 Answers Jun 13, 2011 at 5:05 AM
    • Seven Seas Imperial

by shelbel203 Online Now Mar 9, 2011 at 5:47 AM

Me & my Husband are going to Side in September 2011, has anyone stayed at the Seven Seas imperial before and are there any recommendations of must see's in Side?

2 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Turkish food

by BigFatMick Online Now Jan 14, 2011 at 1:16 AM

Is there anywhere near sun city apartments that sells Borek?

1 Answer Sep 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Taxi to and from Side

by BigFatMick Online Now Nov 15, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Hi, travelling to Side next August. Can anyone tell me what it costs for a taxi from the airport to Side?

Many Thanks