Sibiu Travel Answers

change location
68maciek's Profile Photo

Drum 7C (Sebes-almost Sibiu) trough Munti Cindrel and Munti Lotrului?

by 68maciek Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Buna ziua,

It's hard to imagine my holidays without few days in Romania.
This time I would like to follow the mountain car road Sebes-Sibiu (a junction from Transalpina route). I'd like to stay in cabana close to the pass. Which cabana do you reccommend? I'd like to have oneday hiking tour there (preferably a kind of loop).Any idea please?

Multumesc,

Maciek

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • mysticflower's Profile Photo

Re: Drum 7C (Sebes-almost Sibiu) trough Munti Cindrel and Munti Lotrului?

by mysticflower Online Now Jun 29, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • 68maciek's Profile Photo

by 68maciek Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Multumesc. I found the cabana close to Tartar pass (and a lake). According to one web travel relation the manager knows a bit of Polish (Romanians are enormous in languages). I can probably find some information about hiking there.

• mysticflower's Profile Photo

by mysticflower Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 12:49 AM

I'm happy all's fine!!!I live in Sebes, if you have time to stop by and have a drink somewhere.There's not much to see or do around my lil town but just in case you wanna do a halt:D

• 68maciek's Profile Photo

by 68maciek Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Sure I want to stop there- it's one of thsese Sieben Burger places if I'm right.I'm going to to take more west Apuseni road from Oradea (through Ursilor or Meziad cave). If everything goes well I expect to be in Debrecen on next Thursday, then in Sebes area on next Friday (9.07). The only problem can be that it can be evening.So can you recommend me not expensive (my level for Poland/Romania is ~~120 ROL/PLN for 3/4 persons room preferable with a bathroom) accommodation in Sebes area.Camping (a tent pitch) ground is also an option.But the cheaper (but also descent) the better- people from Krakow have a reputation in Poland of being very mean hahaha.
    If we come reasonable earlier I'd like to stop after Tartar pass in the cabana.
    As being a secret Gypsy King my route is always full of adventures and unexpected events so timing is often due to changes (it starts with packing at home hahaha)
    But anyway it will be great to meet you in Sebes. Let's exchange mails with mobile phones.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Sibiu