Sibenik Travel Answers

change location
sombat_ch's Profile Photo

ways to krka NP

by sombat_ch Online Now Jan 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Hi. friend/member
I plan to visit Sibenik in April 2010. for 1 days
can anybody advise for some interested place to take photo ?
I will to walk around town and no idea fo how far from town to Krka National park. Do its reasonable to walk?
Thank in advance
sombat (thailand)

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo

Re: ways to krka NP

by TheWanderingCamel Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 2:31 AM

The old town centre of Sibenik is quite small and contained. The castle, cathedral, town square and Riva (waterfront) are all good places to take photos - don't miss going down into the baptisty in the Cathedral and do walk all around the outside to see the wonderful frieze of portrait sculptured heads. The streets of the old town are a great place to take photos also.

Krka is 10km from Sibenik. The best way to get there is to catch a bus to Skraden and then take a boat trip up the river.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • sombat_ch's Profile Photo

by sombat_ch Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 6:21 AM

Thank .CAMEL for your valuable information .
    let see my photo album when I coming back.
    Sombat..

• sibencanka's Profile Photo

by sibencanka Online Now Jan 25, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Hi.You must get a photo of Cathedrale.Anyway if you coming with bus in Šibenik,near central bus station is old city,there is cathedrale,many small streets,Then there is Poljana where is theatre,parks,church.From Šibenik to National Park Krka my advice is get a bus.In Šibenik catch a bus for Skradin.In Skradin you have a lots of places for get photo.Skradin is the oldest smalest city in Dalmatia.There is Serbian church still closed since war.In Skradin catch a both for Park,its a free.If you going directly Šibenik-Krka by bus,then you will miss Skradin.Im born there,and I live there 3month-year.

• sombat_ch's Profile Photo

by sombat_ch Online Now Jan 26, 2010 at 2:30 AM

Thank. Sibencanka. I need to do some work on time table for the listed place not to miss a any valuable place.From Cathedrale in Sibenik to Skradin old town all the way to Krka NP.the only troulbe is time. just only 1 day. anyway I promiss to do my best.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines