Siauliu Apskritis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation

Paberze 4 hours ago

Are there any places to stay in Paberze or Giedraiciai along route 172 for cyclist passing through?
      Ar yra kokių nors vietų apsistoti Paberžės ar Giedraičių maršrute 172 už dviratininkas kerta?

Steve and Kathy
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

more

Popular Siauliu Apskritis Travel Answer Locations

• I want to buy some Jordan Shoes

Siauliu Apskritis Dec 21, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Where can I buy Jordan shoes in Siauliu, Lithuania?

• luggage deposit

Siauliai Mar 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Hi, I'm going to travel fby bus from Vilnius to Riga, stopping in Siauliai for a half day. Is there some luggage deposit. I can't find an answer.
      Thank you
      F.

3 Answers Mar 8, 2013 at 3:48 AM
    • Telmus's Profile Photo

Tourist guide in Siauliai

Siauliai Apr 10, 2012 at 2:44 AM

I am searching for a tourist guide in Siauliai. Aciu!

1 Answer Apr 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    • Attractions

Siauliai Feb 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Hi everyone! How about good night clubs, pubs or disco? I'm going to Siauliai in July, I'm young, so I want to spend fantastic time in this city. My friend (she was there) told me about club with really good rock music, but she's forgotten name of it. Can you give me advice how to have good time in Siauliai?
      Best wishes!

4 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM
    • Kaunas - to Siauliai

Siauliai Dec 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM

hallo, can someone tell me how it is possible to come from kaunas to siauliai?!?!
      I shall land at the airport at 22.00 pm. Is there a possibility with train in the night - or to stay near the airport?
      thank you
      christa

3 Answers Dec 5, 2010 at 12:15 PM
    • Getting to Hill of Crosses

Siauliu Apskritis May 14, 2008 at 6:10 AM

Hi, we would like to go to Hill of Crosses in the coming August, anyone could give us some idea should we go there from Vilnius or Kaunas. Which way is more convenient, more frequent bus running? We plan to have one-day trip, and take a taxi from Siauliu to Hill of crosses. Should we ask Tourist Centre to call a taxi to make sure it waits for us for returing to Siauliu?

Thanks,

2 Answers May 21, 2008 at 11:28 PM
    • find relatives

Siauliai Sep 24, 2006 at 7:44 AM

hi everyone

im looking for my relatives who iv been told live in siauliai any help with this would be very much recieved my family name is gramauskas

1 Answer Oct 3, 2006 at 10:41 PM
    • Hill of the crosses alone?

Siauliai Jul 15, 2006 at 7:53 AM

Hi everyone!!

I am a 19-year-old girl you’ll be travelling alone to the Hill of the Crosses in late August? Is it safe for me to go there alone? I mean, is there usually visitors... and all the kind of tourisic stuff? Or the place is lonely?

Also, how can i get there? I mean, i’ll come from Riga. Are there any planned trip? Or i’ll have to go from Riga to Siauliai and after to the Hill?

Thanks a lot!!!

Andrea

4 Answers Jul 19, 2006 at 7:14 AM
    • Looking for relatives

Siauliai Mar 22, 2006 at 5:51 PM

Information that may not be accurate says that my paternal grandfather changed his name from Frank Luleis to Frank Lulevitch when he arrived in America in 1895.
      Our family has been unclear about the name Luleis, or it could be spelled Lulies.
      Any information anyone may have will be greatly appreciated.
      Thank You,
      Tom Lulevitch

8 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 7:27 AM