Siauliai Travel Answers

change location

Attractions

by lulumae Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Hi everyone! How about good night clubs, pubs or disco? I'm going to Siauliai in July, I'm young, so I want to spend fantastic time in this city. My friend (she was there) told me about club with really good rock music, but she's forgotten name of it. Can you give me advice how to have good time in Siauliai?
Best wishes!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Attractions

by brrr Online Now Feb 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM

There probably only locals can know exactly which club is good, which one is not so good and why, and probably non of locals (Šiauliai residents) read your question. So your best option probably is to check this guide booklet, probably the only one written/edited by brits, directed to brits and quite reliable at the same time - inyourpocket.com/lithuania/s... . On this page you'll see a cover of the booklet, it is downloadable and free. There is a list of clubs and everything else with the short descriptions, everything tested by the guide's authors themselves. Not so much though, Šiauliai is a small town.
    There may be some feedback from the foreign visitors who visited Šiauliai, say, two years back or earlier, but bear in mind that since then there could change nearly everything they knew, regarding night clubs, pubs or disco, and especially good ones specifically for the foreigners.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • aterola's Profile Photo

Re: Attractions

by aterola Online Now Feb 21, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Hi, I will ask my friends from Siauliai, they are probably another generation, but their children will know the best youth places for nightlife... I will let you know today or tomorrow.

• Re: Attractions

by Mau1 Online Now May 31, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Hi, maybe my post is too late, but I think it will be useful in the future. If somebody plans the trip to Siauliai district, I can recommend really wonderful place for overnight, leisure, entertainment an so on. It's about 15 km from Siauliiai, towards Radviliskis, Vilnius. The place called "Rimuoses dvaras". Great choise for overnight, but the main advantage is SPA zone. They have indoors swimming pool, sauna, gym. And, and it is icluded in accommodation services. Summer holidays are here, have a good time!!! Here is website:http://www.rimuosesdvaras.lt

• RenaldasN's Profile Photo

Re: Attractions

by RenaldasN Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM

In future for all tourists that are visiting Šiauliai city I offer to search for info here: www.laisvadiena.lt soon it will be in English language

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Siauliai