Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Siargao Island

• ayn_g's Profile Photo

Traveling around Siargao Island

by ayn_g Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 7:22 PM

If we are going to stay at the boardwalk at cloud 9 resort, would it be difficult for us to go to the General Luna town proper even at night? Is there a multicab for rent in Siargao? Or can we only go around the island on a habal-habal?

9 Answers Jan 11, 2014 at 4:23 AM
    • hazhel's Profile Photo

souvenirs

by hazhel Online Now Feb 18, 2012 at 4:48 AM

hello there!! can anyone help me where to buy some souvenirs from siargao? and what are their delicacies?? like famous food from the place?. thanks for your help. :)

• hazhel's Profile Photo

Nice city to stay..:)

by hazhel Online Now Feb 14, 2012 at 8:02 AM

this feb.24-27, 2012 we will be travelling at Siargao Island for 3 persons (girls). what place or city in siargao will you recommend us where to stay. a place also that we can stay in a cheap travellers inn for 3 nights.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2012 at 12:57 AM
    • Accommodation Bookings

by frognpug Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 4:35 AM

Hi there, we are travelling to Siargao Island mid November 2011, do we need to book accommodation or can we take a chance and try to find somewhere when we get there? We are travelling as a couple. Any other advice about the island would be appreciated.Thanks

2 Answers Oct 20, 2011 at 5:33 AM
    • cebugirl's Profile Photo

Is Siargao still good place to learn how to surf late Sep - Oct 2010?

by cebugirl Online Now Jun 25, 2010 at 3:48 AM

This will be my first time to go to Siargao. I took a few lessons in Costa Rica but I'm still a very beginner surfer. I know that there's surfing competition as well Sep - Oct 2010. Can anybody tell me if the waves are ok for beginner surfers during this time? Also, if you can recommend place(s) to stay. I don't like staying at budget places and don't need to stay at the most expensive ones either.
      Thanks for any tips!

1 Answer Jun 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM
    • what is the longest beach in Siargao Island?

by vichiker Online Now Sep 30, 2009 at 7:03 PM

I enjoy joggin by the beach. can you please tell me if there is a long beach in Siargaon to go joggin. What is the longet beach in the island

Thnak you
      Rocky

• miguel_es's Profile Photo

Do I need wetsuit for surfing in Siargao?

by miguel_es Online Now Sep 25, 2009 at 4:12 AM

Which is the temperature of the water?

3 Answers Sep 28, 2009 at 12:34 AM
    • Tacloban City to Siargao Island

by Hamnia Online Now Jul 17, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Hi,

Can someone tell me the schedule of Bus from Tacloban City to Siargao Island?

Also, is there a bank in Gen. Luna that would exchange dollar money? Or, is there a money changer in the area? I don't like to hop the islands carrying cash.

Naay balig-yang mosquitero sa palengke? Salamat sa tanan.

1 Answer Jul 28, 2009 at 1:45 AM
    • Cabuntog Lodge

by jade28 Online Now Apr 27, 2009 at 5:44 AM

Hi,

I read that this place offers the basic accommodations. What I'd like to know is if they are clean and if it's not noisy with people singing Karaoke until the wee hours? Do they have beach front huts and hammocks for visitors to lounge around? Thanks!

• how long is the travel from Surigao airport to the pier for the ferry ride to Siargao?

by elle-em Online Now Feb 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM

and how about the ferry ride from Surigao to Siargao (length of travel)?

• Connecting flight to siargao

by nikifelo Online Now Oct 2, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Why don't Cebu Pacific or PAL have a connecting flights going to Siargao via Surigao City?????????????????

2 Answers Oct 3, 2008 at 2:11 AM
    • doreeliz's Profile Photo

Siargao Surfing Cup

by doreeliz Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 8:41 PM

When is the schedule for the next Siargao Surfing Cup?

And where is the best yet affordable place to stay?

6 Answers Aug 16, 2008 at 2:23 AM
    • diego34's Profile Photo

sargao this november

by diego34 Online Now Nov 4, 2007 at 10:32 PM

hi...im diego. im backpacking to siargao this november 26 to 30, 2007. i'll be going alone so i may need someone to come along. or if ur travelling alone i like to come with you. my place of travel is flexible by the way. regardless of where either here in davao or anywhere. im ok...

7 Answers Nov 22, 2007 at 5:25 AM
    • mamanglakbay's Profile Photo

Going to Siargao.. any recommendations??

by mamanglakbay Online Now Sep 17, 2007 at 10:37 PM

hi. me and my friends are planning to go to siargao this november. maybe in mid or late november, is this a nice time to go there?? We're still undecided on a place to stay.. I've been choosing from Ocean 101, Cherinicole, Cabuntog and Jadestar, which you think is the best in terms of rooms, place, and the way they handle their guests??

We're from davao.. How do you get there by land transportation?? q=)

3 Answers Sep 7, 2010 at 5:43 AM
    • gOrgeOus_alex's Profile Photo

Need help ;)

by gOrgeOus_alex Online Now Jul 30, 2007 at 9:42 AM

I'm planning to go to Siargao.. Which part of the Island has fine white sand? Appreciate your help.. Thanks! :)

5 Answers Sep 12, 2007 at 1:04 AM
    • Ferry ride to siargao

by miguel_sa Online Now Jul 13, 2007 at 11:29 AM

Hey
      Im going to siargao for surfing in august and i was wondering if you know the schedule from the ferry boats from surigao to siargao

1 Answer Jul 24, 2007 at 9:37 AM