Shumen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do on a summer vacation

Varna Apr 17, 2014 at 7:47 AM

We are two 17 year old Girls who are going to visit Golden Sands and Varna in the summer. Do you have any recommandations for what we can do the two weeks we are staying there? We want to explore the city, shop and just have a good time :)

more
    • Cheap 3 night excursion to Istanbul from Varna

Varna Apr 6, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Varna on the 22 of June, 2014. We'd like to leave for Istanbul the following day and spend 3-5 nights there. What is a good website that lists possible excursions for that time frame? Is it worth it to book an excursion in advance or just do it in person once we're in Varna?

more
    • vethovo

by anniem1 Online Now Jan 28, 2011 at 2:26 AM

has anyone heard of vethovo which is near shumen just wanted some info on the village

1 Answer Apr 8, 2011 at 1:45 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Shumen plateau national park and hiking

by 68maciek Online Now Jul 11, 2008 at 3:21 AM

Hello,

What's Shumen plateau park like?
      Is it just mainly forest or some point of view, rocks, canyons?
      Is it good place for hiking?
      Is it very hot in July?
      Perhaps my family will go to Bulgaria, but I can't imagine to stay at Black See for long period of time.It must be boring (even if many people here tell that there are much nicer views there than at Baltic See;).I think that it will be good to see something else (things like Madara, Veliko Tyrnovo etc.) and to do some easy hiking with my early teenage children.However I'm also afraid that it can be too hot for it in July.

Thank you for the answers.

2 Answers Jul 18, 2008 at 12:40 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Shumen plateu national park and hiking

by 68maciek Online Now Jul 11, 2008 at 3:17 AM

Hello,
      What's Shumen plateu park is like?
      Is is just mainly forest or some point of view?
      Is it good place for hiking?
      Is it very hot in July?
      Perhaps my family will go to Bulgaria, but I can't imagine to stay at Black See for long period of time.It must be boring (even if many people here tell that there are much nicer views there than at Baltic See;).I think that it will be good to see something else (things like Madara, Veliko Tyrnovo etc.) and to do some easy hiking with my early teenage children.However I'm also afraid that it can be too hot for it in July.

• martizhen's Profile Photo

Hotels?!!!

by martizhen Online Now Nov 27, 2006 at 4:48 AM

Hi, can anyone tell us if there are any nice, cheap (about 20lev for a doubleroom) hotels in Shumen that have sites on the net please? Thanks!

2 Answers Nov 28, 2006 at 3:39 AM