Shreveport Travel Answers

change location
yankee_doodle's Profile Photo

Louisiana will split one of these days!

by yankee_doodle Online Now Apr 9, 2003 at 10:27 AM

If you've a call to visit Louisiana, please go to the Cajun areas, New Orleans, or anything south of I-10. The vast difference between the northern and southern portions of the state are immense. I wont say it's 'like' two seperate states, it IS two seperate states.

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • AGBAT's Profile Photo

Re: Louisiana will split one of these days!

by AGBAT Online Now Apr 9, 2003 at 2:46 PM

Yeah, but they are both mosquito infested, narrow minded, and have corrupt officials.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • yankee_doodle's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Louisiana will split one of these days!

by yankee_doodle Online Now Apr 9, 2003 at 10:14 PM

Not an untruth in any of that!

• John_P_LSU's Profile Photo

Re: Louisiana will split one of these days!

by John_P_LSU Online Now Apr 30, 2003 at 12:09 PM

I take EXTREME exception to the wonderful state of Louisiana and its friendly people being summed up by: ".... mosquito infested, narrow minded, and have corrupt officials." If you had a bad experience there, I apologize personally, but this is an extremely unfair and untrue statement. Well, we do get our mosquitos though....

• yankee_doodle's Profile Photo

by yankee_doodle Online Now May 1, 2003 at 8:31 AM

Take all the offense you want John, as a matter of fact take everything you want from Louisiana. You've already acquiesced on the bugs. Ever here of a corrupt governor or other politician from Louisiana? NO?!?! How about EWE, any of the Long's, or maybe Duke? Have you ever seen or heard of a KKK showing, with local support in Shreveport, Alexandria, Ruston, Monroe, or even Kenner for that matter. Come on John get the blinders off. I know generalizations are tough, especially on the innocent and for that I truly am regretful, but they become ubiquitous for a reason, they are prevalent.

• BluecatCanoe's Profile Photo

by BluecatCanoe Online Now May 6, 2003 at 6:51 AM

Oh, yes California is exempt from human fraility. No riots, no gangs, no loss of electrical power, no police corruption, police brutality, shoplifters or incarcerated elected officials. California has no bugs, or narrow minded people! Gee, if you are soooooo good why even participate in a little bit of travel, stay home and enjoy California.

• alicedadoll's Profile Photo

by alicedadoll Online Now May 6, 2003 at 7:35 AM

Oh my Gawd, Boston has those pedifiles praying on little boys and girls. What a wonderful Catholic place to be in!!!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines