Shirdi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Guidelines to visit Shirdi from Mangalore

by Ravi_Mangalore Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Sir, I am from Mangalore and wish to visit Shirdi Sai Temple along with my wife. We are aged and belong to medium Class, I get a nominal salary and recently I have recieved a big amount of Rs. 15,000. I got this amount for conducting some Computer networking classes for some students. Now I have a strong urge to visit Baba's abode in Shirdi. There was no thought about it a week back. but suddenly we have a strong desire to visit Shirdi and get baba's Blessings and also to thank him for all the favours given to us through our Lord Ganapathi and his Brother Lord Subrahmanya.

Can you please tell us how can we reach Shirdi visit temple and get back. We plan to leave to visit Shirdi, Shani Shiganapur and return back to Mangalore. Can we do this within Rs. 15,000? I will be highly obliged if you can workout an economical Plan for us (kindly include a day's stay at Shirdi and Bangalore or Pune). I am writing on this page because of Baba's indication to me. May Sai Baba help everyone and bless you. Regards Ravinder Murthy, Mangalore, Karnataka

13 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 8:34 AM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

any suggestions on places near shirdi that could be covered in a day?

by vpas Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Trying to plan a possible visit to Shirdi in a few weeks time. I would be arriving Thursday and leaving on Satuday. We propose to have darshan on thursday. I wish to go to Shani shingapur. would it be possible to go on thursday itself after darshan?If not what could we do on thursday after darshan and we have friday whole day to visit places as well. On saturday our train departs at 5 pm.
      Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      thank you,

6 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 12:21 AM
    • Room Booking at Bhakta Nivas

by sachin200 Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Dear Sir,
      I want to book a room on 14th April 2013 at one of the bhakta nivas at shirdi.
      kindly guide me.

thanks in advance

sachin

8 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 8:27 AM
    • Planning trip to Shirdi, Shanisignapur and Trimbakeshwar

by AKMA Online Now May 31, 2011 at 8:09 AM

We have planned the trip as follows : reaching Kopargaon staion in the evening staying in a hotel in Shirdi. Stay in a hotel in Trimbakeshwar. Departure from Nasik road station the 3rd day afternoon. Want to Shirdi, Shanisignapur and Trimbakeshwar. Could members help in planning the visits

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 8:34 AM