Shinjuku

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shinjuku to Sangubashi (Meiji Jingu) By Taxi

by pro12345 Online Now 8 hours ago

I will be taking the Narita express from the airport to Shinjuku.
      When I arrive at Shinjuku, where can i find a taxi to get me to Sangubashi (Meiji Jingu)?
      Are there several exits in Shinjuku? If so, which do I choose?

4 Answers 1 minutes ago
    • "Real" supermarket near Shinjuku?

by RealDavidTurnbull Online Now Feb 12, 2011 at 5:34 PM

A friend and I are in Shinjuku at the moment and we're wondering where we could find a real supermarket to stock up on some food? We've found the small grocery stores at the bottom of places like the Odakyu building, but it's just basic forms of fruit, meat and veg. We were sort of hoping there'd be something bigger scale with a lot more variety.

We don't mind having to catch a train out of Shinjuku or anything, so any ideas of where we should head?

3 Answers Feb 13, 2011 at 8:38 AM
    • arianne_1504's Profile Photo

Omoide yokocho

by arianne_1504 Online Now Jan 17, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Hi,
      Does anyone know whether Omoide yokocho still exists? I want to visit when in Japan in April this year, but keep reading it is slated for demolition some time soon.
      Thanks!

2 Answers 6 hours ago
    • directions

by mudturtle11 Online Now Apr 26, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Hi,
      I would like to know the best train from Shinjuku to Urawa. I am going to a live for my daughter in Urawa at Narciss.
      Thank-You
      mudturtle11

2 Answers Apr 27, 2008 at 9:46 PM
    • Toyoko Inn

by hodruss Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 9:33 AM

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Toyoko Inn (Kabuki-cho)? The room rates seem great. Want to be sure we are not in an unsafe area however. Any information on the hotel and the area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 20, 2006 at 3:06 AM