Sheridan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving from Michigan, where to stay and how to get around the Park

Yellowstone National Park Apr 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM

hi All, my wife and I (age 30), no kids plan to drive from MI to Yellowstone/Teton.
      1- are there any quick places we should hit in our road trip. our plan is to spend 5 - 6 days in and around Yellowstone and 4 - 5 days of driving.
      2- Pls tell if it is ok to stay put at one place(jackson, code or west entrance(how about a KOA)) or any room/lodge in the Park would be best ?
      3- Or I should book stay at different places and keep moving ? I have a tent too but does it need a lot of measures and prep to camp in yellowstone ?
      4- What are the 'must-do's and 'must-see's in yellowston/teton or the places nearby in 5 days.
      as we are driving a long way, want to make the most out of our trip. any special clothing/wear/gear to bring except normal summer wear/hiking shoes etc.

Thanks
      AG

more
    • ypsi1968's Profile Photo

How are the winter's in Wyoming??? Tell the truth :))

by ypsi1968 Online Now Oct 17, 2005 at 12:54 PM

Please let me know how you think the winter's are in Sheridan. I'm originally from Detroit, Michigan where it can get pretty cold. We have a very humid cold there though.It goes straight through your bones :o Is it a drier cold out west?? Thanks

1 Answer Mar 24, 2015 at 9:57 AM
    • ypsi1968's Profile Photo

What is the best thing about "Life in Sheridan?"

by ypsi1968 Online Now Oct 17, 2005 at 12:49 PM

Our family is thinking about re-locating to Sheridan one day and would like to know from the locals what they like about their city. Please feel free to share more than one thing you like if you need to. Thanks :)

1 Answer Mar 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM
    • singleguy78's Profile Photo

Is anyone there?

by singleguy78 Online Now Jun 26, 2003 at 12:16 AM

Hello, i am fromSheridan and just wanted to be the first one to make an entry. I am a 25 year native so please write me if you have any questions! Have a safe one!

5 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 10:16 AM