Shenzhen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

Guangzhou Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

more
    • rosielim's Profile Photo

Transportation from Airport to Dongmen

Shenzhen Dec 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi, Is there another way to travel to Dongmen besides taxi? I understand that they do not use meters. What is the price like? I have booked a hotel in Dongmen for easy shopping. What are the places of interests in ShenZhen that I can visit besides shopping :P And may i know what will the temperature be during 1 Jan 2015. Tks& Rgds, Rosie

more
    • ABOUT GUANGZHOU

Guangzhou Nov 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am hearing negative feedbacks on safety issues in Guangzhou China. I am planning to travel soon to meet some manufacturers at Shang Ming Building, at Qifu Road, Baiyun district, Guangzhou together with my 2 other business partners. We are all Singaporean Indians and don not speak English. We are only planning to stay for 3 days only. This is our first time travelling to China. Please share your point of view on the safety issues at Guangzhou and please advise which hotel is safe or highly recommended. Looking for your response Thank you so much Patricia

more
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

more
    • Seisei's Profile Photo

Hotel near DAXIN SUBWAY STATION

by Seisei Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM

i am travelling to Shenzhen first time and will stay 3 days near DAXIN SUBWAY STATION
      can kindly inform me any nice and clean hotel fit my budget till 150 - 180 RMB for one night?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    • Edy8's Profile Photo

Ferry to Tsuen Mun Pier

by Edy8 Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Are there ferries going from Shekou Port to Tsuen Mun Pier. If so what are the time schedule? Thanks.

5 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 4:12 AM
    • ouden's Profile Photo

Difference Between Guangzhou and Shenzhau Computer and Mobile accessories Market Posted: Thu Decembe

by ouden Online Now Dec 4, 2008 at 12:32 PM

I am planing to visit Guangzhou/ Shenzhen in one week time Please be kind to let me know between Guangzhou and Shanzhau which market of Computer & Mobile accessories are better Quality and price are good and also let me know where to buy empty cd and dvd

2 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    • 5 days in Shenzen, hope to visit Hong Kong & Macau on budget

by cctmsia Online Now Aug 31, 2007 at 5:46 AM

Dear JayJac,

Appreciate you advise. I actually book a hotel rooms in Shenzen for 5 days and that is where I will leave most of my belonging there and start venture to HK and Macau for a day or two. May ask that;

1. It is advisable to go through Shenzen with both
      destination since my base (hotel) are in Shenzen ?
      2. Where would be a popular place to shop for PDA while HK
      3. What is the contact details for out the various backpackers venue
      like the AnneBlack YWCA in HK

4. Pls suggest places to visit for a tourist on free-and
      easy trip to HK and Macau.

Thank you very much

1 Answer Aug 31, 2007 at 6:10 AM
    • Hotels in Shenzhen and Guangzhou

by Ank_hsbc Online Now Aug 16, 2007 at 4:49 AM

Hi All:

I am travelling to shenzhen and guangzhou in 2nd week of October this year for 4/5 days. Would be of great help if anyone can suggest few hotels in both these cities. Budget is40-50.

Thanks

Ank

2 Answers Aug 27, 2007 at 1:02 PM
    • need detail information

by ilyaas_r Online Now Feb 17, 2007 at 4:35 AM

i will be at macau on 2nd march and i would like to go to shenzhen and stay near Electronic market. is there Bus, Train from Macau to shenzhen?( details need if possible )and also please Let me know which is the good bugdet hotel most nearest to Electronic market and the rate ?

1 Answer Feb 18, 2007 at 5:28 AM
    • Transport from Shenzhen to Xiamen

by davidson4 Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 1:34 AM

I will be at HK airport on 3rd Jan and would like to go to Shenzen Saige Electronic Market. Is there a train or bus service to take (details if possible). I would like to stay near to Saige Electonic Market, which is a good budget hotel there and the rate?

1 Answer Dec 31, 2006 at 6:31 AM
    • Transport from Shenzhen to Xiamen

by davidson4 Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 1:17 AM

Which is a good way to go from Shenzhen to Xiamen, train or night sleeper bus, where is the station near to Saige(SEG) Electronic Market Tower?

1 Answer Dec 31, 2006 at 6:19 AM
    • Cost of living in Shenzhen

by aiseduk Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 12:57 PM

Hello,

I would also like to have more information on the cost of living etc.

Basically, I am looking for

2 Bedroom fully furnished apartment in a secure area with lift facility
      High speed Internet connection
      Phone connection
      Cell phone and service
      Proper cooking gas connection
      Proper water supply

If possible, please give me the range for each category. Also, what would be the average expense on food, clothing etc? Are there good vegetarian and american restaurant in Shenzhen?

I will be getting 8000RMB/month. Is it a good salary to survive in Shenzhen?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Aiseduk

• help on living in shenzhen

by raman_69 Online Now Jul 18, 2005 at 11:57 AM

Hi VT folks,

I am not sure this is right forum. But one of my friend is planning to move to shenzhen to work for a company there. He wanted to know the cost of living, education, rent, etc

Any information in this would be highly appreciated.

Also need the information on english medium schools (not very expensive) for his kids who are 10 and 7 years old.

Thanks, raman

2 Answers Aug 15, 2005 at 10:00 PM
    • apartments in Shenzhen

by tonif Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 4:37 AM

What are the apartments/housing like for locals living in Shenzhen? I have a friend who is going to visit someone and he would like to know what to expect when he stays there.

1 Answer Nov 15, 2004 at 4:34 PM
    • tammywilliford2010's Profile Photo

Travel Questions

by tammywilliford2010 Online Now Oct 12, 2004 at 12:12 PM

I will be in Shenzhen Oct. 20 I an staying at the shangrala I would like to visit as many wholesale markets as I can- I am a designer/manufacturing company in th USA I also sell retail I am very Interested in findinging items . #1 fur collars and coats #2 buckles #3 handbags and Findings #4 accessories- jewlery- brarets-belts-stones- #5 textiles #6 knock offs aaa and better quality #7 great ship co. Also I would like to relax #8 message places #9 manicures #10 hair saloons #11 facials #12 botox and resilin do you suggest these treatments in china????? #13 girly stuff #14 best night spots classy #15 best resturants #16 best sushi I am bring my own fabric from the states i would love to find a person that can sew my samples for me fast fast . cosmetic bags- pjs and handbags thanks for all your help Tammy

2 Answers Oct 12, 2004 at 1:14 PM
    • shopping

by 9terrace Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 9:55 PM

Where is the best place to shop Shenzhen, Guangzhou, beijing or Shanghai I am thinking of pearls, clothings, gifts, bags, silks etc the cheapest as well.

2 Answers Aug 4, 2004 at 8:46 AM
    • Want to learn Chinese

by rajsingh Online Now Jun 2, 2004 at 9:11 PM

I'm an Indian and want to learn Chinese. Can anyone help me learn chinese and I'can help her to learn english, if need. I'll prefer a chinese girl

2 Answers Jan 18, 2010 at 11:09 PM
    • mayt's Profile Photo

visa for Shenzhen

by mayt Online Now May 16, 2004 at 9:30 PM

A friend of mine would like to come to Shenzhen for 3 days only, however, she does not have a visa. Is there somewhere that she can get a visa at the border? I got mine at the Chinese Embassy in our country. Thanks in advance for your help.

8 Answers May 17, 2004 at 2:54 AM