Shenandoah National Park Travel Answers

change location

Wine Glasses from Shenandoah National Park

by cfriedlander Online Now Jan 23, 2008 at 6:14 PM

We camped at Big Meadows Campground this summer and bought 2 wine glasses from the gift shop there. We had a great time and the glasses hold memories. Unfortunately, one of the glasses broke. How could we get another one (or two)? Please let me know.
Thanks, Chris Friedlander

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • lifelovebeauty's Profile Photo

Re: Wine Glasses from Shenandoah National Park

by lifelovebeauty Online Now Jan 23, 2008 at 8:17 PM

What a bummer!! :( Sorry to hear about that. We had a similar experience where I broke one of our champagne glasses we bought in Hawaii on our honeymoon this past fall. Luckily we were able to go to a couple different stores and buy a new one before we came home from Hawaii.

Have you tried calling the campground? I bet they can get more of them even if they don't keep them in stock. If not, I'd do a couple searches online to see if you can find one on eBay or elsewhere.

Good luck!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • PR-7's Profile Photo

Check this URL

by PR-7 Online Now Jan 24, 2008 at 9:07 AM

www.shenandoahconnection.com/vineyards.htm

It has info on various wineries in the Shenandoah area. Maybe they won't have EXACTLY what you want, but they probably have (1) something very close or (2) info on where to get what you want.

• Hopkid's Profile Photo

Re: Wine Glasses from Shenandoah National Park

by Hopkid Online Now Jan 25, 2008 at 9:52 AM

I assume you purchased the glasses at the gift shop at the Big Meadows Lodge? If so, try contacting Aramark, the NPS contractor that handles the lodging properties within the park:

Toll Free: 800.778.2851

email: Shenandoah@aramark.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines