Travel Answers
Shek O Village

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

    Be the First to Answer

    • Vikki0901's Profile Photo

      VOA Shenzhen Indonesia Passoport Tourist visa in Hk

      Hong Kong Feb 6, 2015 at 10:50 PM

      I am holder indonesia passport with tourist visa in hkg now. Can I get VOA at Shenzhen port to visit china for 2-3days? Cos china embassy in Hk is closed today. I Hv visited china many times before. Urgent. TKs Vikki

    • 11 hrs in Hong Kong

      Chek Chue Feb 10, 2015 at 3:45 PM

      I am traveling alone middle age american. I am thinking of taking a flight with a 11 hr layover in HK. Are there any affordable private tour guides or is it better to take the Big Bus tour and get on and off as I wish. Will land in HK at 12:45 pm and depart at 23:45 pm

    • davidjo's Profile Photo


      Hong Kong Feb 28, 2015 at 12:30 AM

      Later in the year i will be staying one night in Hong Kong and i am leaning towards staying in a guest house located at Tsim Sha Tsui, as there seems to be quite a few attractions to visit nearby. I am looking for budget accommodation but not interested in Chung King Mansion. Can anyone recommend a place that is not too far from the airport bus line or station.

    • leeuss's Profile Photo

      Hong Kong Transport Operating Hours

      Hong Kong Island Feb 24, 2015 at 8:48 PM

      I will be arrive HK by this coming 16th March 2015, estimate time arrive 5am HK time.
      If possible i would like to go to hotel which locate at Mongkok (Dorsett Mongkok)
      i dont want to spending time by hanging around in airport for few hours.
      Prefer taking a taxi direct reach hotel for my convenience.
      Any idea for the operating time & the fares?

    • VeryNyhus's Profile Photo

      Need help with wedding plans

      by VeryNyhus Online Now Aug 19, 2004 at 11:11 PM

      Hello, Gung-ho on the idea of having our wedding during a trip to Hong Kong during the week of October 26th . We love to hike so thought to get married on one. (The wedding dress goes in the back pack). I can't seem to find how to contact someone to perform the ceremony. Atop Dragon's Back seems like a lovely view spot one might 'take the plunge' followed by dinner in Shek-O. I need to find someone to take the trek and perform the ceremony? What official title(s) or certification does this person need to have? I also would like to know in what area should I look for a nice hotel that would be closest to the To Ten Wan trailhead. Also any hotel recommendations for our honeymoon stay in or near Sanya, Hainan Island, China? Any suggestions or info contacts would be greatly appreciated.

      3 Answers Sep 10, 2004 at 10:10 PM