Sharm El Sheikh Travel Answers

change location
Myndo's Profile Photo

Your Experiences

by Myndo Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 2:27 AM

After having to change our Holiday Plans on short notice, we will be staying in Sharm for One week at the end of March. I already was there some years ago, but now wie are going with our Junior (6 years Old). Now I would like to hear your Experiences, especially about tours: which do you think are Good to do with a Child ? Also - if you have been there lately: how's the situation? How did you feel while there? Are the people depressed? Angry? Indifferent? Then: did you visit a pharmacy while there? Any to recommend?

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • Re: Your Experiences

by Amanda88 Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 3:02 AM

See your inbox :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Myndo's Profile Photo

Re: Your Experiences

by Myndo Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Thank you Amanda - but I would like to read a little more than just an email for a tour operator there :-) Anyone?

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo

by Odinnthor Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 9:35 AM

At least Amanda is clever enough to send it in an e-mail. It is just a promo Myndo. She may be deleted for self [promotion.......d:o)

It has been a while since Sharm, but you do not have to worry about safety, and the people are in good spirits, no backlash towards tourists. I know, secon hand info, but fairly reliable. I could not tell you what to do with a 6 year old. Perhaps others will chime in......d:o)

1 member found this helpful

• Myndo's Profile Photo

by Myndo Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Tank you, Odinnthor :) I am well aware of that. And not only because she just joined today.

• sheri77's Profile Photo

by sheri77 Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 8:16 PM

sharm is quite safe,tranquill i'm a resident since 13 years..having a junior sometimes tight your moves :) have da same case..but i found it enjoyable going on private speedboat to tiran island for 2hrs with da family and friends,swimming,snorkeling ,having some relaxing time at the sandy beach out there,arranging a beduin dinner also is quite good.and if u like camping 1 night would be fantastic in ras mohammed.water sports with banana and tube and sea spy would chill out ur junior.some minutes for camel riding would add fun also (can be done with the bedouin dinner and stargazing) a day use at dahab at the lagoon would be much fun and don't forget to have a walk at SOHO square ,good night life over there.enjoy your stay

1 member found this helpful

• concord331's Profile Photo

by concord331 Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Hi Myndo
    How are you ?
    Hope that you are very satisfied by your holiday in Sharm
    Yes you will spend very nice time between sea and nature and sands , sun
    It will be very safe and nice trip for you
    You can tell me how you found it when you come back
    Have a nice day
    Ahmed

• HeshamMA's Profile Photo

by HeshamMA Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 6:35 PM

People in Sharm and in all Egypt likes children , they are welcome every where ,
    Cherry wrote a quite good list for all what you can do in Sharm , you can also select one of the hotels wish has its own aqua park for the child to enjoy better time
    many pharmacies around depends in where you will stay
    wish you wonderful stay in Sharm

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Sharm El Sheikh