change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Putuoshan question

Putuoshan Jun 8, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Is there a way to get to Putuoshan from Shanghai? If so, how? How about from Hangzhou? Is one day enough on Putuoshan? Are there accommodations on the island?

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Putuoshan Questions

Hangzhou Jun 4, 2015 at 7:56 PM

HI,

How do I go to Putuoshan from Hangzhou? Do I take the bus to Putuoshan? If so, where do I catch the bus in Hangzhou and how long does it take to get there? Also, how many days are sufficient to spend on Putuoshan? Are the temples on the island close together? Are there accommodations on the island?

Thank you

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

Shaoxing: Night Life & Swimming

by soundchaseruk Online Now May 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Are there any nice bars where a traveller can sit and while away an evening?

Also i love swimming so I wondered is there a public swimming pool, or is it just the hotels that have pools ?

1 Answer May 16, 2012 at 4:17 AM

6 Days in Shaoxing

by soundchaseruk Online Now May 13, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Sometimes when we travel LESS CAN BE MORE. I mean that my travel plans start at Shanghai in September, and I may stay in Shaoxing for 6 days, using it as a base. it looks like a great city to explore so i thought "why dash around from place to place? " so I was wondering (besides going to old Shanghai or West Lake) can anyone recommend some nice villages or countryside to visit which can be accessed from Shaoxing in a day ?

I just thought that staying in Shaoxing would be great; I can feel a little part of life there and also get local busses to interesting places

Al comments welcome

shaoxing to wuhan

by soundchaseruk Online Now Mar 26, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I am considering taking the fast train from wuhan to guangzhuo but I need to get from shaoxing to wuhan to connect. any ideas ?

11 Answers Mar 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM
    • hangzhoulover's Profile Photo

Shengzhou, what's fun here?

by hangzhoulover Online Now Dec 28, 2005 at 11:29 PM

Anyone live in Shengzhou? Know anything interesting to do here? Any good nightlife or museums or parks or whatever?